• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Questions(Oak,Brocks Mom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to Prof.Oaks Charmeleon that he had in the Celebi movie?Also i dont mean to sound like a (racist)but how in the how is Brocks mom white-(ish)?How could 1 person(2 people) have over 50+ children i.e Nurse Joy Officer Jenny would'nt a person die from that much?I know pokemon doesnt have to be logical but..well..you get it.

Kabuto

little punks!
Proffesor Oak probably has that Charmeleon/Charizard somewhere in his laboratory. Brock and his family is meant to resemble his father for some reason we do not know of.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
... What if Oaks Charmeleon has to do with how he got his Charmander?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Judai Yuki said:
What ever happened to Prof.Oaks Charmeleon that he had in the Celebi movie?
There's nothing indicating to what happened to it, so how should we know? It probably died over the years.
Also i dont mean to sound like a (racist)but how in the how is Brocks mom white-(ish)?
Same reason as to why Kasumi's sister have hair that are three different colors.
How could 1 person(2 people) have over 50+ children i.e Nurse Joy Officer Jenny would'nt a person die from that much?I know pokemon doesnt have to be logical but..well..you get it.
Remember, not ALL the Joi's and Junsa's came from the same mom and dad. Some of them are cousins.

Last edited:
Wasn't it said that Brock's mom ran away at somepoint and that Mizuho is Flint's girlfriend? Or is that all speculation?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Yoshinichi said:
Wasn't it said that Brock's mom ran away at somepoint and that Mizuho is Flint's girlfriend? Or is that all speculation?

Nope, she's their mom. She did run away at one point, but she came back.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
you know what I find interesting about Yukinari's Lizard? In the Dengeki Pikachu manga, Orchid mentions that he started a journey as a kid with a Hitokage, which eventually evolved into a Lizardon. I doubt it's referencing to the manga (Yukinari's Lizard isn't nicknamed "Hii-kun"/"Char"), but it's an interesting coincidence nontheless.

G

Geki

Jesse GS the II said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

I agree. People act like it's a damn reality show.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Just keep gawking at an animated ten-year-old girl's breasts like you always have done and stop asking impossible questions. You'll find we're all happier.

Dragonking

To elaborate the officer jenny and nurse joy tidbit. Lets say a couple had quadruplets. Four girls all the same DNA. Some reason the married four boys that were also quads. Each one having octuplets or more. Since the parents or mothers all have the same DNA and the fathers had the same DNA then their children no matter if they are cousins could have the same DNA.

Or Joy and Jennys parent were test subjects and they put quadruplet boys and girls together in a forced breeding thing. Then switched every so often to a different partner. In this sadistic way you still get your jenny and joys.

Status
Not open for further replies.