• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Questions That Have Been On Mind

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
Ask any question involving what may or may not happen next in the anime series. Here's my questions:

Will Ash EVER beat Paul in battle, and if the former does, would the latter realize the error of his ways ?

Where do you think the Sinnoh Grand Festival will be held ?

Is it likely that Brock's Happiny will evolve ?

Will the gang meet Riley ?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Will Ash EVER beat Paul in battle, and if the former does, would the latter realize the error of his ways ?

Obviously. This will happen at the end of Sinnoh or Paul's last season.

Might be at Hearthome but don't know.

Maybe, maybe not.

Again maybe, maybe not.

Some of your questions we have no way of knowing, its up to the writers.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Yes, When Ash gets his Infernape
Eather Snowpoint or Harthome
Is it likely that Brock's Happiny will evolve?
To early to say
More then likely

thunderblade12

Ask any question involving what may or may not happen next in the anime series. Here's my questions:

Yes

Hearthorne seems like the most likely place

Maybe, maybe not

Probably. This is going to relate to Riolu isn't it?

Answers in bold

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

Yeah

Hearthome

Probably

Yes, he will be training on iron Island....

thunderblade12

Was that companion trainer with the black hair supposed to make her anime debut yet? Maybe they changed their mind about having them all in the anime after Cheryl and Mira.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Will Ash EVER beat Paul in battle, and if the former does, would the latter realize the error of his ways ? He will, and Paul will realize his errors. This is a children's show after all...

Either an anime-only city, or Hearthome/Sunyshore.

Yes, and it will go all the way. See Crobat why.

Yes, since after DP 103 the Iron Island Arc will likely happen.

My thoughts are in bold.

darklord18

Will Mira ever appear again, why did she only got one episode while Cheryl got three?
Do they like Cheryl more than Mira or something?

Suppis

Will Ash EVER beat Paul in battle, and if the former does, would the latter realize the error of his ways ?: When the world end comes

I bet Hearthome City

Is it likely that Brock's Happiny will evolve ?:
Maybe

Will the gang meet Riley?:
Yes

darklord18

I'm hoping she will, did they even get inside Wayward Cave?

No they didn't and this is whats annoys me is that they had two change of showing it and Mira reappearing but they wast it, there still a small change that Mira will reappearing and Wayward cave will be showed. But if there is a Battle frontier or they go to the battle zone or the Trainer cafe, there about 25% change of her appearing again. (sorry if this is breaking the rules)

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Will Ash EVER beat Paul in battle, and if the former does, would the latter realize the error of his ways?
Ash will, but not now it seems. Until his pokemon become more stronger.

My guess is SunnyShore City or Hearthome.

Right now, I don't know. Like Togepi, it has to evolve in a way Togepi helped the gang.

That, Im not making promises, so no.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
With the whole "Will the gang meet Riley?" question, well, there is a title revealed in a thread by Korobooshi Kojiro called "Riley and Lucario". It's possible they may meet him.

Iota

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm going to guess that Ash will eventually beat Paul in a battle. However I very strongly doubt that this will somehow make Paul realize the error of his ways, and if it does then the writers are idiots. What I *do* think will happen is that Paul will become enraged and attempt to beat the everloving crud out of Ash with his own two fists. Which will be very interesting because I picture this going down in a League tournament.

Araleon

Chill

1. Yes he will eventually, Paul wopuld lighten up a little, but not fully reform, imo.

2. Hearthome would be cool.

3. I peronally think it'll pull a Charmander in a filler saga.

4. Yep. DP108.