• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Questshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
New topic? *tumbleweed rolls by,crickets chirp*

What made you like the shipping in the first place?
For me it was because I liked both of the characters,partly because Johto was my first region,and that it seemed to me like the cutest ship for Kenta.

It's also fun to watch. Marina talks,makes Kenta feel uncomfortable,accuses Kenta of being shy,he blushes and denies it. Eh, I have other reasons for liking it too.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I got into Questshipping because of the fanart. The fanart of Kenta and Marina were awesome and really good. It got me into it so I started supporting this shipping. Plus after seeing them together makes them look like a really cute couple^^. And its funny when Marina starts teasing and flirting with Kenta XD

Mario GTP1

In the fast lane!!

I got into Questshipping for two reasons...
1: It was a rare shipping. I tend to like rare shippings a lot.
2: Kenta and Marina look great together. Seeing some fanart of them helped my opinion. Hope there has been some as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.