• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quick Hack Check

TheTrueRman

Amateur Breeder and Legend Collector
I have a Shiny Latios/Latias Pair i recieved from an ex Event collector. Stated these were hunted by himself, but the stats had me questioning it for the longest time

Both are from the Johto Region
Both Timid Nature
Both Nature explanation is Takes plenty of Siestas
Both 61V
Latios in Moon Ball
Latias in Premier Ball

is it possible for one to get these results back in HG SS without cheats?

NoahVGC

I have a Shiny Latios/Latias Pair i recieved from an ex Event collector. Stated these were hunted by himself, but the stats had me questioning it for the longest time

Both are from the Johto Region
Both Timid Nature
Both Nature explanation is Takes plenty of Siestas
Both 61V
Latios in Moon Ball
Latias in Premier Ball

is it possible for one to get these results back in HG SS without cheats?
Almost certainly hacked.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Definitely hacked. Especially since the nature is the same and the perfect stats. And the Premier ball... it's not easy to catch anything in one of those.

Mewtwo's Amber

Don't cry Mewtwo
Perfect IVs alone are one of the main signs of a hack job as the chances of that being rolled legitimately are below 1%. The shininess, duplicate natures, and characteristics and the Moon Ball are just enforcing it.

Definitely hacked. Especially since the nature is the same and the perfect stats. And the Premier ball... it's not easy to catch anything in one of those.
I caught Lugia in a Great Ball on the first attempt in Silver so meh, I wouldn't write that one off entirely.