• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quick question (GOD, I suck at titles!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

During my recent quest to construct a fairly decent Exodia deck I stumbled upon a wee problem when I was attempting to rummage through my pile(s) of cards: I had absolutely no idea what the names of the searched cards was.

So my question to you now is this: Can anyone name cards which can summon copies of them self in face-up/face-down Defense Position?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Spindori

The only card I know that has an effect similar to that is the IRS trap (Infernal Reckless Summoning). Sorry...

Nimble Momonga sets two other copies of itself if the first one is destroyed in battle..if that helps at all.

Dreamcoat

Oh, I forgot to add this to the first post:

Please, suggestions. What would be better/more suitable: The Manticore of Darkness loop or the Gearfried-RML-Elma one?

Status
Not open for further replies.