• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

rcseeley421

Awesome! I’ll send you caterpie, ekans, omanyte, mawile, and cranidos and I’ll have the cranidos holding the Moon stone. I appreciate it!

Duffield34

Touch trade only LF: metwo, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, heatran, regigigas and giratina

Touch trade only FT: raikiou, entei, suicune, ho-oh, mesprit

Castle99

Thank you for the help earlier. Just got two more Pokémon to complete the national Dex if anyone can help.
. Lugia
. Magmortar (or a magmarizer)

Either touch trade or if you have one spare.

can trade most version exclusive for both games. Also legendaries for BD. Also have Heracross, Feebas, all spawn and all great marsh Pokemon.

Thank you.

HiesquivelMX

Thank you for the help earlier. Just got two more Pokémon to complete the national Dex if anyone can help.
. Lugia
. Magmortar (or a magmarizer)

Either touch trade or if you have one spare.

can trade most version exclusive for both games. Also legendaries for BD. Also have Heracross, Feebas, all spawn and all great marsh Pokemon.

Thank you.
You can touch trade my magmortar, can i touch trade your palkia?

Castle99

I don’t have Palkia because that’s a SP legendary. Is there anything else you need. I have the BD legendaries or the Pokémon I previously mentioned.

Castle99

I don’t have Palkia because that’s a SP legendary. Is there anything else you need. I have the BD legendaries or the Pokémon I previously mentioned.