• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

chengchifung

Sorry guys. I’m very new to BDSP and only up to Eterna city in terms of game progress. Could anyone help me by providing Abra or Kadabra with Synchronise ability and the following natures:
Bold
Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Naive

The stats are not important at all. I just need them for finding other pokemons of the right natures easier. Sorry I really don’t have much to offer. I haven’t even caught Dialga so far. Thanks!
My discord is Fung#4331

Clarobbins96

Sorry guys. I’m very new to BDSP and only up to Eterna city in terms of game progress. Could anyone help me by providing Abra or Kadabra with Synchronise ability and the following natures:
Bold
Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Naive

The stats are not important at all. I just need them for finding other pokemons of the right natures easier. Sorry I really don’t have much to offer. I haven’t even caught Dialga so far. Thanks!
I don’t have an abra or kadabra but I have a dial ha or azelf if you have a drifloon

MisterxPenguino

Looking mostly for “Spinda”, but also need a “Latias” to complete the national dex for Shining Pearl

LF: Spinda and/or Latias
FT: (what do you need?)
FT: Shiny: Swablu, Gardevoir, Roselia, Machop

meechza

LF: Groudon transferred from gen 3 games, other pokemon transferred from gen 1-5 games
FT: Any item, pokemon, tons of shinies etc pretty much anything in bdsp

discord ZA#8943

Last edited:
LF: Spinda
FT: Dream Ball Cranidos or Dream Ball Shieldon

Just looking for any Spinda to complete my dex in BDSP.

EDIT: This trade was completed

Last edited:

doopfrog

dupin' frogs left and right
hey, i'm looking for a trade/trade to evolve my scyther! i don't have a ton of pokemon but would be willing to trade some of my non-gen specific for keepsies :)

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
LF: Gulpin / Swalot, Stantler
FT: I have most of the BDSP Pokedex available to trade (minus legendaries / Mythicals)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Dig TM, female Teddiursa with Yawn or Belly Drum
FT: I have &/or can get pretty much anything through BD & Home

PM me if interested

Molly-Elle

LF: Anything with Pokérus
FT: Lv 1 Timid Cyndaquil with egg moves Nature Power and Extrasensory

Trade has been completed

Last edited:
LF: shiny shaymin
FT: i don’t have a whole lot to offer but i can show you what i have if you wanna message me or respond to this?

Zinnober

LF: Spinda for the pokedex entry
FT: Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Milotic and various apriball mons (i got a ton of them so just ask, high chance I have it)