• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Dylan-Guitar

Looking for all the Shining Pearl Exclusive Pokemon to complete the Pokedex.
I have on my side all the Brilliant Diamond Exclusive Pokemon to trade.
Also can help trade any Pokemon to evolve.
Thanks !

Noheart

The Abysswalker
LF literally anything with Pokerus. I’ll give a shiny swinub in return. I have Shining Pearl & Shield.

aniko

Hi, you'all. I hope someone can please help me. I am trying for a living dex that every Pokemon corresponds with the right region so I need the following from someone with Shining Pearl:

-Glameow or Purugly
-Misdreavus
-Would appreciate but not necessary an Armor Fossil so I can revive it myself.
-Magmarizer so I can evolve my Magmar
-Lustrous Orb for a Palkia that I got in HOME (Only ofc by someone who *ahem* can spare it)

Trades for my two Rhydons (male, female) and Dusclops so they can be evolved.

Would appreciate if all these are caught in the wild and not hatched by eggs.

ONLY for someone who wants to help I would appreciate other exclusives from SP like Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia form Ramanas Park (also by someone who can *ahem* spare them), Teddioursa, Weedle etc., trades like Machoke, Kadabra, etc.
What I can give for anyone who can/will spare the time: ALL Vivillons from Kalos region (Not Paldea), a shiny Cyclizar, a Mew with Electric Tera type.
And ofc any exclusive from Brilliant Diamond.

Thanks! You are my last hope, I think!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Does anybody have a Pixie Plate? I've been trying to get one for a while now, and I'm not having any luck.

Hoesthansen

LF: Shiny charmander EGG and/or Shiny Totodile EGG, and/or Shiny Abra EGG
FT: Shiny level 100 Charizard, Shiny level 100 Ditto, Shiny Eevee lv 1, Shiny slowking, shiny Scizor, shiny riolu, shiny cyndaquil

Last edited:

Garsijka

Głównym celem tego wątku jest szybka wymiana graczy grających w Pokemon Brilliant Diamond i Shining Pearl. Możesz opublikować tutaj, jeśli jesteś zbyt leniwy, aby utworzyć własny wątek. Nadal możesz jednak utworzyć własny wątek.

Istnieją inne dedykowane wątki szybkiego handlu dla:
- LEGENDY Pokemonów: Arceus
- Miecz/Tarcza Pokemona
- DOM Pokemonów

W każdym razie możesz po prostu zastosować się do tego formatu:

LF: <czego szukasz>
FT: <co masz na handel>
<Twoja wiadomość>

Obowiązują wszystkie zasady forum i podforum WiFi Gen 8.
LF: gąsienica
Nie mam nic w zamian z powodu zbyt oczywistego, że to pospolity pok a Shining go nie złapie w dziczy, który zawiera dobre duszyczki o podarowanie idź i kod do kontaktu