• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Ciro

LF: teddiursa
FT: not much, just started.
To bad you have to wait for the national Dex to get one :( would love to have one for my run

paddylad

paddymon
I have a Misdreavous I just caught that I'd trade for a Gligar or a Murkrow
I’ve traded the gligar unfortunately but I’ve still got murkrow, if you’re ready my link code is

EDIT: sorry have to log off for the night, it’s like 3am where I am!

Last edited:

SleepyPyromancer

Bug Type Monorunner
LF: Yanma, any level but preferably female so I can breed it
FT: Any pre-4th gym Pearl exclusives, or anything you want in SWSH I might have!

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
LF: Ralts or Tangela
FT: Jirachi (don't really need one)

PM me if interested.

Sightless

PokeGirl Since 1999
LF: Glameow
FT: Kadabra or Murkrow (just started but I can send over a Diamond-only poke if you don't mind waiting probs a day or so)

Purugly will be the perfect representation of my cat, pls give me this opportunity to insult my cat.

Last edited:

Ninick

LF: Misdreavus and Sableye
Could help give anyone (im still beginning tho)
Just trying to get my favorite pokemons, i didnt know they were exclusive in pearl ;-;

BCVM22

LF:
Elekid (Neutral nature)
Misdreavus (Modest)
Remoraid (Timid)
Rhyhorn (Jolly)
Swablu (Modest)

FT:
Any Diamond exclusive
Anything I have in HOME

I've just started my game and I'd like my whole desired roster in place before I go too much further. I'm willing to commit to any kind of IOU and very willing to negotiate from a pool of past Legendaries and events sitting in HOME. DM me if you can help out with one or more of these Pokémon.