• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

LF: Turtwig and Piplup, low level.
FT: Murkrow, Cranidos, Scyther, and Gligar.

Trying to help a friend who wants to play the game with all 3 starters in their party, but I'm only at the second gym. I don't have much I can offer but if anyone has already beaten the game and would be willing to help us out I'd appreciate it.
I just sent you a message regarding your request

wolfen 88

Looking for non English language ditto for masuda breeding. I have some extra shiny starly for trade or open to requests.

jakessn47

looking for machoke for machoke but then trade back the machamp whne finished so we each end up with our original mons please

link code: 26240969
im on right now as this post goes live

also can trade SP fossil mon for any BD exclusive

Mega Gobli

The Best
LF Drifloon, can give back to you.

pm me for a deal.

never mind, I got one.

Last edited:

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
LF: Nosepass, male, ability: Sturdy
FT: Any early game pokemon brilliant diamond exclusive

I am looking to use a nosepass / probopass in my playthrough of Brilliant Diamond. I am very early in the game so I can only offer version exclusives or trade back services at the moment. If anyone could help me out I'd be eternally grateful! You can either reply to this thread post or send me a private message if you're willing to help me out :)

Ty7B

Hello! I'm lookin for a ditto who's not French or a riolu jolly/adamant. I'm on diamond if u need something tell me what and I will check if I have it .) have a nice day everyone
I can trade you an English Ditto later today if you would like

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Trade back evolutions I’m looking for help with are Machoke and Haunter. Haven’t bothered to catch Geodude/Gravler and Abra is a bit annoying with Teleport and I don’t want to keep wasting Quick Balls and have the chance of them failing.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
LF: Tangela (egg or female preferably)
FT: Jirachi, Manaphy, Stunky, Gligar, Scyther, Elekid with Electrizer (basically a few BD exclusives if you have SP)

PM me if you wish to trade. I do not have the NatDex yet.