• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

HeartlessG

LF: Porygon (Any Stage, up to Z), Ditto

WILL RETURN POKEMON ONCE DONE, just need to breed a Porygon so it can be a maingame (my OT) team member. If someone has Upgrade and Dubious Disc, I would enjoy borrowing those for trade evos as well.
I'll also return Upgrade and Dubious Disc, I'm not a sleezebag. Just want Porygon-Z on ingame team pre-Cynthia.

DreilDream

LF: Eevee (either an egg or female to breed)
FT: Chimchar + Certain Brilliant Diamond exclusives (Stunky, Cranidos, Murkrow, Scyther, Gligar, Elekid)

While I'm still in Solaceon Town, I'm aiming to get an Eevee with my name as the OT for my main team.
Since I'm asking for an egg, I can also provide an egg of what I can offer or just fully hatched one already.

WalnussBluete

LF: Jirachi
FT: Mew

I unfortunately only have Let’s Go Evee, so no Jirachi for me :( I’d really prefer it over Mew, tho. So if you wanna trade, HMU :)

BCVM22

LF: TM 53 (Energy Ball) x 1-2
FT: Shield Fossil, Murkrow, Chimchar (egg or baby), other considerations as you might need

I'd like two of TM 53 (Energy Ball), which can be found on the ground on Route 226, bought with BP from the Battle Park, or bought from the random seller in the Underground. I will take one if that's what I can get, and I'm willing to negotiate whatever considerations you might need. I have just reached Solaceon Town so I can breed a Pokémon if that's what you need in return. PM me if you can help.

A_TrainerPassingBy

LF : Pokerus
FT : Shiny Infernape (lucky egg held), lonely nature, & with the following iv's X/X/31/X/31/31

Keep in mind it will be cloned using the known glitch but pm if interested

eeveemaster18

LF: A Magby or Magmar with Flame Body ability (any level, any gender, etc).
FT: Murkrow, Absol, Chansey (I can also offer any other Brilliant Diamond exclusive as long as it can be found before Canalave City).

AceTech

This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades for those playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Pokemon HOME

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules apply.
LF Lavitar