• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

BCVM22

LF: Protector, TM 53 (Energy Ball)
FT: Skull Fossil, Murkrow, Chimchar (egg or baby), Elekid (egg or baby), other considerations as you might need

I need TM 53 (Energy Ball), which can be found on the ground on Route 226, bought with BP from the Battle Park, or bought from the random seller in the Underground. The Protector can be found similarly.

I'm willing to negotiate whatever considerations you might need. I have reached Solaceon Town so I can breed a Pokémon if that's what you need in return. PM me if you can help.

droptimo

overwhelmed
LF: Pokerus
FT: Chimchar, Charmander, Larvitar, Dratini, Scyther, Murkrow. I’m in the process of breeding some of these with a 6IV ditto. Natures are random but they’ll have 3-4 perfect IVs.

Eyasluna

LF: Pokerus, female Feebas, any Sp Exclusives, Ditto outside of Europe.
FT: Togepi, Eevee (in egg or hatched), can also breed Gen 1-4 Starters upon request, Evolution trades.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Razor Fang, Passho Berry, Aability Patch

FT: Murkrow, Skull Fossil, Gligar

Lf: brilliant diamond exclusives
Ft: shining pearl exclusives

willing to trade back legendaries (I’d like to keep mine too, if possible.) I’ll be equal -

ex.
Lf: moltres
Tf: entei
Trade back if possible

also hoping for non legendaries like bagon, or Pokémon you got from eggs.

pm me!

Arab909

This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades for those playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Pokemon HOME

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules apply.
I need a drifblun for my Pokédex to be complete. Can anyone help

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
LF: Any Ditto, Dubious Disc and Upgrade for Porygon

FT: Adamant breedject Elekid, Electirizer, Togepi, Magby, Mew, Pinsir, Murkrow, Ralts and Adamant Synchronize Abra, Female Feebas or we can negotiate

Also Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone, Magmarizer, Oval Stone, Heart Scale and Everstone. DMs only

BCVM22

FT: Murkrow, Chimchar (egg or baby), Elekid (egg or baby), other considerations as you might need

I need TM 53 (Energy Ball), which can be found on the ground on Route 226, bought with BP from the Battle Park, or bought from the random seller in the Underground. The Protector can be found similarly, on the ground on Route 228 or bought with BP from the Battle Park.

I'm willing to negotiate whatever considerations you might need. I have reached Solaceon Town so I can breed a Pokémon if that's what you need in return. PM me if you can help.

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
LF: Dubious Disc and Upgrade for Porygon

FT: DITTO, Adamant breedject Elekid, Electirizer, Togepi, Magby, Mew, Pinsir, Murkrow, Ralts and Adamant Synchronize Abra, Female Feebas or we can negotiate

Also Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone, Magmarizer, Oval Stone, Heart Scale and Everstone. DMs only

IcyLucario2021

LF: Blissey
FT: Drifloon, Drifblim, Chimecho, Mr. Mime, Mime Jr., Carnivine, Mismagius, Purugly, Burmy (Male), Togepi, Machamp, Golem, or Steelix.

DM me if interested with what you want and what code you want to use.
Will update if anything changes.

Last edited:

BCVM22

FT: Murkrow, Chimchar (egg or baby), Elekid (egg or baby), other considerations as you might need

I need TM 53 (Energy Ball), which can be found on the ground on Route 226, bought with BP from the Battle Park, or bought from the random seller in the Underground. The Protector can be found similarly, on the ground on Route 228 or bought with BP from the Battle Park.

Adding the Riolu egg from Iron Island to the FT. Hasn’t hatched, it’s sitting in the box right now.

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
LF: Dubious Disc and Upgrade for Porygon

FT: DITTO, Adamant breedject Elekid, Electirizer, Togepi, Magby, Mew, Pinsir, Murkrow, Ralts and Adamant Synchronize Abra, Female Feebas or we can negotiate