• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Hey, if anyone needs a Feebas just pm me. I'm breeding a bunch of them right now. All of them are modest.

droptimo

overwhelmed
LF: Turtwig, Teddiursa, power items
FT: Chimchar, Scyther, Dratini, Murkrow, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Gible, Growlithe, Larvitar, and more. Pokerus too. Many of these already have 4 perfect IVs, desirable natures and egg moves.

Rellik28

LT: electabuzz with electrolizer
FT: electabuzz with electrolizer or trade back I really just want electivire for my play through

Rellik28

Need help evolving my electabuzz to get electivire I have everything it needs would also like to trade haunted as well if anyone can help me please

BCVM22

LF: TM 53 (Energy Ball) OR one of Makuhita, Growlithe, or Larvitar.

FT: Murkrow, Gible, Riolu egg (Iron Island gift), Togepi, Shiny Stone, Water Stone, Sun Stone, Thunder Stone, Fire Stone, Odd Keystone, HP Up, Protein, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Carbos, Razor Claw, other considerations as you might need

I need TM 53 (Energy Ball), which can be found on the ground on Route 226, bought with BP from the Battle Park, or bought from the random seller in the Underground.

Any of the three Pokémon listed would also be great, if that’s what you have and want something from my list.

I'm willing to negotiate whatever considerations you might need. I have reached Solaceon Town so I can breed a Pokémon if that's what you need in return. PM me if you can help.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
LF: Milotic. Preferably female but male will do.
FT: Cranidos lv 1

Red and Blue

LF: Heracross, Spiritomb, Carnivine, Ditto, and a Touch trade for Dialga
FT:Misdreavus, Glameow, Kabuto, Lileep, touch trade Palkia.

Feel free to send me a PM

Last edited:

akg16

LF: magmarizer, protector, other mints beside jolly, moon stone, Kanto,johto,hoenn starters

FT: Jolly Mint, Most stones

boisechris

The Strategist
LF: Turtwig, Teddiursa, power items
FT: Chimchar, Scyther, Dratini, Murkrow, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Gible, Growlithe, Larvitar, and more. Pokerus too. Many of these already have 4 perfect IVs, desirable natures and egg moves.
I have a Teddiusa that I can trade for Chimchar if it’s still available.

Alli

LF: 6 IV Ditto any nature, Ability Patch, Ability Capsule
FT: Feebas (Bold), Feebas (Modest), Feebas (Calm), Shiny Staravia and Shiny Gyarados

PM if interested

boisechris

The Strategist
LF: Turtwig, Chimchar, Elekid (with electrolizer), Machoke/Haunter (for trade evolution)
FT: Haunter (for Haunter), Machoke(for Machoke)
I can get a Magby and Misdreavus for trade and should be able to breed soon

Message me for trade offers

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
LF: Gulpin, Apriballs (the actual balls, not pokemon in them)

FT: Egg(s) of any National Dex 'Mon of your choosing (except Gulpin)
Ability Patch
Heavy Ball
Friend Ball
Shiny Buizel
Shiny Palkia
Pokerus

Message me to discuss! :)

Arnalo

LF: Shiny stone and dusk stone
FT: Pokerus, SP exclusive mons before national dex or shiny foreign ditto