• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Kjd094

Lf: squirtle, totodile, mudkip FT: Chimchar, shiny, max iv

Please message me if you're interested. I have a shiny chimchar with hidden ability, max IV and wearing a black belt. Looking for totodile, mudkip and Squirtle for it. Thanks guys :)

Karonthe

I need only Burmy to end my Sinnoh Pokedex but i can t find it even with the honey trees :( could someone trade me one please?

LF: Burmy

Blastoise91

LF: Glameow, Purugly, Misdreavous, Mismagagius

FT: Stunky

Sysren

Lf: Kadabra/Eevee/scyther/rhyperior/kabuto/spiritomb

Ft: Shiny 6iv chimchar w/hidden ability and shiny Clefairy 6iv.

I would like the mons to be the lowest level possible, Scyther lvl 1 holding metal coat. Thanks guys
I can breed a Scyther lvl 1 do you have a meowth

Red and Blue

LF: Heracross, Spiritomb, Ditto, touch trade Dialga
FT:Teddiursa, Kabuto, Misdreavus, Palkia

Please PM If interested

Kjd094

Lf: Kadabra (as low level as can be)
Eevee
Scyther (holding metal coat)
Spiritomb
Kabuto

FT: Shiny 6iv Chimchar w/hidden ability and Shiny 6iv Clefairy

All as low level as can be, depending on when they evolve+ lvl 1 for scyther, eevee and spiritomb. Thanks :) pm me!

Sambo1

LF : Slowpoke/Slowbro
FT : Help with trade evo's and/or various Poke's available.

DM for further details.

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
LF: Nosepass with the Sturdy ability
FT: Any early game pokemon Brilliant Diamond exclusive

I am looking to use a nosepass / probopass in my playthrough of Brilliant Diamond. I am about halfway through the game so I can only offer Brilliant Diamond version exclusives or trade back services at the moment. If anyone could help me out I'd be eternally grateful! You can either reply to this thread post or send me a private message if you would like to trade.

Shankd

Anyone have a foreign ditto (anything but english) please message me!! or a Charmander with the hidden ability. Thanks!!!

Sysren

Lf: Kadabra (as low level as can be)
Eevee
Scyther (holding metal coat)
Spiritomb
Kabuto

FT: Shiny 6iv Chimchar w/hidden ability and Shiny 6iv Clefairy

All as low level as can be, depending on when they evolve+ lvl 1 for scyther, eevee and spiritomb. Thanks :) pm me!
Would you trade the Clefairy for the schyther lvl 1

TheNewGuy

Still looking for a Pokemon holding a Protector (as long as it's not Rhydon lol)

Will trade Mew or Jirachi for it