• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

memmons

I’ve traded the gligar unfortunately but I’ve still got murkrow, if you’re ready my link code is

EDIT: sorry have to log off for the night, it’s like 3am where I am!
No worries! I ended up logging off right after posting, yeah I'm still good with trading for a murkrow just send me a link code whenever you're back on

paddylad

paddymon
No worries! I ended up logging off right after posting, yeah I'm still good with trading for a murkrow just send me a link code whenever you're back on
Ok back online, let me know when you’re free :)

Last edited:

Flight_

LF: Feebas (Female or an Egg preferably), Growlithe, A Razor Claw item, A Shiny Stone,
FT: Elekid, Murkrow, Gligar, Munchlax, Togepi, Scyther.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
LF: Low level Lickitung (any nature) nicknamed Rubber

Really want one for my playthrough team. Just started playing so I can't give much in return, sorry! Or could also do a trade through HOME for something!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Hasty Mint & Modest Mint
FT: Graveler, SWSH & Home trades

PM me if interested