• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Can anyone help me do a trade back to evolve Machoke? That is all I really want to do right now as I don’t have a Medicham to get that infamous Haunter and I don’t have Graveler or Kadabra yet.

BCVM22

LF:
Elekid (Neutral nature)
Remoraid (Timid)
Rhyhorn (Jolly)
Swablu (Modest)

FT:
Any Diamond exclusive
Anything I have in HOME

I've just started my game and I'd like my whole desired roster in place before I go too much further. I'm willing to commit to any kind of IOU and very willing to negotiate from a pool of past Legendaries and events sitting in HOME. DM me if you can help out with one or more of these Pokémon.

G73ko

LF: Razor claw & help to evolve my electabuzz
FT: any BD exclusives (pre national dex)
Can help evolved electabuzz but can ya help me out with piplup I’m early game so can’t help with a lot though if you can help me man

Failie

LF: any ditto that is not american (for breeding)
FT: Pinsir or Pachirisu....I just got the game yesterday
I'm going to play so reply if you are interested in helping me out

Last edited: