• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
LF: electrizer, razor fang, razor claw, anyone who has 3+ electric types in their secret base.

FT: togepi, gible, scyther, shieldon, cranidios, bd exclusives.

I know if you have any of these items, you probably beat the game already and don’t need what I have, so I’m also willing to trade shinies in Home for razor fang, razor claw, or electricizer in bdsp. Just name your mon. I have most starters shiny

edit: also have Charmander

Last edited:

Shankd

LF: Charmander
FT Pachirisu(Run Away), Houndoom, Swablu, Also willing to help with trade evos.

Really would like to have a charmander to use the whole game. I have only beaten on gym, so I dont have much. Can anyone help me out??

Last edited:

Connerried

LF: electrizer, razor fang, razor claw, anyone who has 3+ electric types in their secret base.

FT: togepi, gible, scyther, shieldon, cranidios, bd exclusives.

I know if you have any of these items, you probably beat the game already and don’t need what I have, so I’m also willing to trade shinies in Home for razor fang, razor claw, or electricizer in bdsp. Just name your mon. I have most starters shiny
I have Elekid with electrizer if I can get Magby with magamizer.

Stopwatch

LF: Feebas, Bulbasaur
FT: Murkrow, Elekid, Gligar, Scyther, Skull Fossil
I want them for my in-game playthrough. I'm only at the second Gym right now so I don't have too much else to offer right now. I'm fine with whatever, extras from breeding would be great.

Last edited:

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
FT: Shiny Ditto, 4IV Ditto
LF: 5/6 IV Ditto

BCVM22

LF:
Elekid (Neutral nature)
Remoraid (Timid)
Rhyhorn (Jolly)
Swablu (Modest)

FT:
Any Diamond exclusive
Anything I have in HOME

I've just started my game and I'd like my whole desired roster in place before I go too much further. I'm willing to commit to any kind of IOU and very willing to negotiate from a pool of past Legendaries and events sitting in HOME. DM me if you can help out with one or more of these Pokémon.

Shankd

LF: Charmander (prefer it to be low level but will take whatever)
TF: Magby, Misdreavus, Pinsir (these 3 are shining pearl exclusives)

Charmander, is my favorite pokemon, and I want it for my play through. I have only beat the first gym, so I dont have much. Im even willing to trade my Jirachi for it if I have too. Help me out guys!! Thank you!! :)

RDEagle327

LF: Chimchar, Turtwig, Diamond main game exclusives, gible, evolution tradebacks

FT: piplup, pearl main game exclusives