• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

droptimo

overwhelmed
I really would like a Drifloon tradeback so I don’t have to wait until Friday to get the National Dex!! I don’t have anything to offer since I’m just now at the E4, but all I need is a simple tradeback. Please PM me if you can accommodate!

memmons

LF: Chimchar (ideally modest or adamant, or female)
FT: Turtwig (Adamant w/ Thrash) or as egg, Ralts, Lickitung

Last edited:

RDEagle327

LF: Chimchar (ideally modest or adamant, or female), Piplup (ideally modest or female)
FT: Turtwig (Adamant w/ Thrash) or as egg, Ralts, Lickitung
Will work on that Piplup, might take a bit tho breeding wise

Arnalo

LF: Heracross (atk nature if possible) or spheal (sp atk nature if possible), thunderstone
FT: SP exclusives before national dex

Shankd

Still looking for a charmander (male or female) Im willing to trade my Jirachi for it, if must. Really want charmander for my play through.

Last edited:

Xilla Xu

FT: Scyther lv 27

LF: Anything interesting you can offer me, prefer BD exclussive or trade evo.. Also I would like to pick a nickname first

LuisManuel316

Team Skull Grunt

TonyChopper5703

This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades for those playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Pokemon HOME

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules apply.
LF:Gible egg
FT:anorith

Mega Gobli

The Best
Lf Mawile and the following pokemon to complete the Sinnoh Dex: Wormadan, Drifloon, Finneon, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga. I can trade these back.

FT pearl exclusives if I have them. Items, etc pm me if interested.

Shankd

LF: Charmander (prefer it to be low level but will take whatever)
TF: Magby, Misdreavus, Pinsir (these 3 are shining pearl exclusives)

Charmander, is my favorite pokemon, and I want it for my play through. I have only beat the first gym, so I dont have much. Im even willing to trade my Jirachi for it if I have too. Help me out guys!! Thank you!! :)

Ty7B

Looking for any ditto not from an english game. I have tons of trade options so message me if ya got one!

Mega Gobli

The Best
LF Mawile, and just Dialga and Drifloon to upgrade my dex. Will give them back.

FT odd keystone other items, just pm me.