• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

manuelalmighty

Im starting my play-through but want to start with a shroomish on my team, is anyone willing to give me a shroomish egg?
I'll Be on for the next hour or 2.
FC: SW-1251-4749-6899

Mega Gobli

The Best
LF Mawile, Drifloon

FT Ditto Japanese, Dratini, or items, other pearl exclusive poke. Pm me for details.

aerial_ace

Looking for someone to help evolve my electabuzz for my playthrough. I don't have much in return but i can help you evolve one of your pokemon. Thanks

Akela

Hello! I'm lookin for a ditto who's not French or a riolu jolly/adamant. I'm on diamond if u need something tell me what and I will check if I have it .) have a nice day everyone

Mega Gobli

The Best
LF Mawile

LF Dialga and Drifloon, can give these back just need to record them. I can give items in return or other pokemon. Pm to set up a trade. I have s Japanese Ditto and Dratini

Shankd

LF: Charmander (prefer it to be low level but will take whatever)
TF: Magby, Misdreavus, Pinsir (these 3 are shining pearl exclusives) or I can help with evos.

Charmander, is my favorite pokemon, and I want it for my play through. I have only beat the first gym, so I dont have much. Im even willing to trade my Jirachi for it if I have too. Help me out guys!! Thank you!! :) I will be on all day, so hit me up in messages and we can get the trading going.

LF: Elekid, Chimchar with Thunder Punch, Shinx with Fire Fang or Ice Fang, TM 54 (False Swipe), Everstone
FT: Pinsir, Misdreavus, Houndoom (with Destiny Bond or Thunder Fang), Munchlax, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, Heart Scale, Charcoal, Iron Ball

LF: Ditto, Jolly or Adamant Nature preferred but not necessary.
FT: One Apricorn Ball (Fast, Level, Lure, Heavy, Love, Friend, Moon) of your choice.
i have an everstone,willing to trade for a Munchlax

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
LF: Tangela egg
TF: Anything, even common pokemon you can release later after the trade is done.

PM me if you can help me

NihilAliud

How about purugly?
Someone messaged me offering a Glameow just a bit ago! But if you need one of the pokemon I had offered for a Glameow, I'd be willing to trade, Though the person messaging me wanted the Stunky, so I would have to catch another one later on if you need one. Feel free to send me a message if that's okay for you.

Last edited: