• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
LF: Nosepass, male, ability: Sturdy
FT: Any early game pokemon brilliant diamond exclusive

I am looking to use a nosepass / probopass in my playthrough of Brilliant Diamond. I am very early in the game so I can only offer version exclusives or trade back services at the moment. If anyone could help me out I'd be eternally grateful! You can either reply to this thread post or send me a private message if you're willing to help me out :)

Last edited:

RDEagle327

FT: Piplup, glameow, purugly, pinsir, munchlax, dusk stone, trade back evo service, houndour, misdreavus,

LF: Gligar, Chimchar, any ditto, larvitar, keckleon, cranidos, seel, gible

Last edited:

Mega Gobli

The Best
LF Drifloon
LF tradeback: Dialga, Drifloon to complete dex and upgrade it.
I offer: Mawile, Chikorita, Dratini, Bagon, Ditto Jap, other Pokémon and items, just pm me

Shankd

LF: Charmander (prefer it to be low level but will take whatever)
TF: Magby, Misdreavus, Pinsir (these 3 are shining pearl exclusives) or I can help with evos.

Charmander, is my favorite pokemon, and I want it for my play through. I have only beat the first gym, so I dont have much. Im even willing to trade my Jirachi for it if I have too. Help me out guys!! Thank you!! :) I will be on all day, so hit me up in messages and we can get the trading going.

LF: Charmander (prefer it to be low level but will take whatever)
TF: Magby, Misdreavus, Pinsir (these 3 are shining pearl exclusives) or I can help with evos.

Charmander, is my favorite pokemon, and I want it for my play through. I have only beat the first gym, so I dont have much. Im even willing to trade my Jirachi for it if I have too. Help me out guys!! Thank you!! :) I will be on all day, so hit me up in messages and we can get the trading going.
i have a charmander, i sent you a message.

Arnalo

LF: Heracross (female is a plus)
FT: Jirachi or any SP exclusives before national dex

No luck with honey trees so im trying to find anyone with an extra one to trade away, much appreciated

Any willing to trade for a Bagon I have a Gible and a Murkrow please let me know which one you want.

Room code is 426-326-69

Completed.

Last edited:

LuisManuel316

Team Skull Grunt
LF:Magby with Magmizer
FT:Elekid with Electirizer

I also have extra electricizer that i'm willing to trade for a Dusk and Dawn stone.

MagicEspeon

P. F. Magician
LF: Turtwig and Piplup, low level.
FT: Murkrow, Cranidos, Scyther, and Gligar.

Trying to help a friend who wants to play the game with all 3 starters in their party, but I'm only at the second gym. I don't have much I can offer but if anyone has already beaten the game and would be willing to help us out I'd appreciate it.