• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

MisterElbow

If anyone could slide me a Eevee that'd be awesome! XD
Just got it, so nothing of note to really offer.

Last edited:

akg16

I can breed: Croagunk,Houndour,Chimchar,Scyther,Absol,Stunky… still in early game thru three gyms and have diamond. LF: pearl mons, other starters, all evo trade mons kadabra etc

swavey

LF: drifloon
FT:
whatever
<willing to trade it back, just need the pokedex entry>

friend code is SW-6659-6190-0317

Xionea

Half a centaur
LF: Drifloon (a simple trade back, last thing I need to get National Dex)
FT: Let me know if there's something you need, I'll see what I have

BCVM22

LF: Elekid, neutral nature, can be an egg or low level 16 or lower
FT: Any current or future considerations you require

I’m playing BD but would like an Elekid earlier than the game grants them. I can help with a trade evolution, promise to catch something for you as I get there, or any other consideration you need. Willing to negotiate. PM me if you can help.

RC+

LF:evee
I just started and I want to take her throughout the story, sorry if I can’t offer much

Cofran2004

LF: Charmander (prefer it to be low level but will take whatever)
TF: Magby, Misdreavus, Pinsir (these 3 are shining pearl exclusives) or I can help with evos.

Charmander, is my favorite pokemon, and I want it for my play through. I have only beat the first gym, so I dont have much. Im even willing to trade my Jirachi for it if I have too. Help me out guys!! Thank you!! :) I will be on all day, so hit me up in messages and we can get the trading going.
Did you ever get your charmander? I just made a few eggs, and I won’t rob you of your jirachi for it.

Last edited: