• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Minatox94

I have one now, thank you. When you looking for a international ditto you can go to the room with the password 4448 4448. This room is for ditto trade :)

DavidD001

Does anyone got an extra pokemon that has the Frisk ability and Thief?
I'm before the 6th Gym & have not dealt with the Veilstone Galactic Building; the only Lucky to be found in game is in the 7th Gym area
Frisk is easily found on Banette, Stantler [pokeradar on Route 207 in Shining Pearl in post game]

LF: Banette or Stantler [with Frisk]
FT: Scyther or Cranidos

DavidD001

PearlDex

FT: Shieldon
LF: Cranidos

DM if you can help!

Last edited:

DreilDream

LF: Eevee (preferably an egg of one or female so I could breed)
FT: Chimchar + Certain Brilliant Diamond exclusives (Stunky, Cranidos, Murkrow, Scyther, Gligar, Elekid)

Sorry I can't provide much more than that. I'm hoping to be able to get an Eevee with my name as the OT in my main team once I had reached Solaceon Town.
Since I'm asking for an egg, I can also provide an egg of what I can offer or just fully hatched already.

Skyglander

LF: Eevee (preferably an egg of one or female so I could breed)
FT: Chimchar + Certain Brilliant Diamond exclusives (Stunky, Cranidos, Murkrow, Scyther, Gligar, Elekid)

Sorry I can't provide much more than that. I'm hoping to be able to get an Eevee with my name as the OT in my main team once I had reached Solaceon Town.
Since I'm asking for an egg, I can also provide an egg of what I can offer or just fully hatched already
Bro, sorry to kind of stray away from what you want, but do you think you could help me trade evolve my Electabuzz?

DreilDream

Bro, sorry to kind of stray away from what you want, but do you think you could help me trade evolve my Electabuzz?
I'm down for a quick trade to evolve your Electabuzz if you already have an Electirizer.

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
LF: Nosepass, male, ability: Sturdy
FT: Any early game pokemon brilliant diamond exclusive

I am looking to use a nosepass / probopass in my playthrough of Brilliant Diamond. I am very early in the game so I can only offer version exclusives or trade back services at the moment. If anyone could help me out I'd be eternally grateful! You can either reply to this thread post or send me a private message if you're willing to help me out

DreilDream

I do, could you join the room with the code 1525 1525. Thank you so much man.
Sorry for the bit of delay, I should be in the room right now.