• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Red1062

So Cool
LF: Non US Ditto
FT: Not much. Just got to Solaceon town.
Just got to Solaceon town last night but I really wanna start Masuda hunting some Pokemon for my playthrough. I'm hoping for someone to please trade me a non US Ditto so I can start. Don't have much to offer but I do have some Diamond exclusives. Please DM me if you can help me out. Thanks!

LF: Caterpie, Ekans, Growlithe, Seel, Seedot, Zangoose, Mawile, Solrock, Larvitar, Burmy, Shieldon, and Spiritomb
FT: all 12 starters and Pearl exclusives

DavidD001

LF: Caterpie, Ekans, Growlithe, Seel, Seedot, Zangoose, Mawile, Solrock, Larvitar, Burmy, Shieldon, and Spiritomb
I got a Burmy I can trade.
Do you have a Frisk Banette?

Cofran2004

If you have any extra Charmander eggs laying around I would like one! I have some BD exclusives or a Jirachi that I don’t want as well
I do have a charmander egg. Just go grab a bidoof or something and swap it over to me. I’m not gonna rob you of a mythical Pokémon for something it takes me 5 minutes to make for you.

I’ll be home around 6:45 pm eastern time. Roughly 2 hours and 45 minutes from now. Hit me up then and we’ll get you a charmander

Cofran2004

I can getchu a shieldon if you can wait til 6:45-7 pm eastern time. I got one chillin I’ll never use. Can I grab a female treeko for it?

Red1062

So Cool
I don't have Burmy but I do have Wormadam. Would that be okay?

BCVM22

LF: Elekid, neutral nature, egg or Lv. 15-20
FT: Murkrow or anything else you need that I can provide, willing to negotiate

I am playing BD but would like an Elekid sooner than the game provides one. PM me if you can help.

Red1062

So Cool
LF: Non US Ditto
FT: Not much. Just got to Solaceon town.
Just got to Solaceon town last night but I really wanna start Masuda hunting some Pokemon for my playthrough. I'm hoping for someone to please trade me a non US Ditto so I can start. Don't have much to offer but I do have some Diamond exclusives. Please DM me if you can help me out. Thanks!
Just wanna add to this. I also have an extra Cranidos fossil that I could trade for a Shieldon one. Still looking for the non US Ditto to start my hunts.

Last edited: