• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
LF: Ditto, Yanma, Porygon, Electirizer, Upgrade, Dubious Disc

FT: Magby holding Magmarizer, Pinsir, other exclusives, Togepi with shiny stone, Everstone or just dm me

Last edited:

PearlDex

FT: Shieldon
LF: Cranidos
or Piplup

Trade completed. Thanks!

Last edited:
LF: any fossil besides armor fossil (preferably a root fossil)
FT: armor fossil, feebas, purugly, munchlax, burmy, pinsir, absol, misdreavus
I'll throw in the armor fossil for free on any of the above pokemon

Last edited:

Wolff

Shield and BD trainer
LF: a ditto with timid or modest nature.
FT: houndour or shellos or shinx (trying to get good natures so have several but also why I'm looking for a ditto...) Or can trade Kadabra or Machoke or Haunter

Wolff

Shield and BD trainer
LF: any fossil besides armor fossil (preferably a root fossil)
FT: armor fossil, feebas, purugly, magby, munchlax, burmy, pinsir, absol, misdreavus
I'll throw in the armor fossil for free on any of the above pokemon
I have a skull fossil if you'd like. Love to get a Magby.

LF: Caterpie, Ekans, Growlithe, Seel, Seedot, Zangoose, Mawile, Solrock, and Larvitar,

FT: all 12 starters and Pearl exclusives, Lileep and Kabuto

I do have a charmander egg. Just go grab a bidoof or something and swap it over to me. I’m not gonna rob you of a mythical Pokémon for something it takes me 5 minutes to make for you.

I’ll be home around 6:45 pm eastern time. Roughly 2 hours and 45 minutes from now. Hit me up then and we’ll get you a charmander
Sorry for the late response, we had a family dinner tonight. I’m on now if you’re available!