• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

aliakbarx10

This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades for those playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Pokemon HOME

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules app
This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades for those playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Pokemon HOME

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules
LF: Thunderstone and feebas
FT: Jirachi or Gible

PearlDex

LF: Piplup
FT: I am only at Crasher Wake’s gym but I can get Shieldon. If there’s anything you need I can help get, let me know!

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
LF: Moon stone
FT: Graveler, Gligar, Stunky, Scyther, Skuntank

PM me if you wish to trade

Last edited:

Jostru

Hello everyone,

Is anyone willing (or able) to trade me a Staryu? I’m still very early on in the game and don’t have a lot to offer in return, sadly…

Foxnamikaze

LF: <Ditto from another Region>
FT: <Ditto English>

Good afternoon, how are you? I'm looking for a ditto from another region to exchange, I have an English ditto to return if anyone wanted

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
FT: 5IV Adamant Cranidos

LF: 5IV Offers, preferably in Premier Balls, but not required

The IVs of the Cranidos are random, so don't worry about the IVs of what you trade me. I have 10 of these Cranidos. PM me if interested.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
LF: A pokemon with a Moon Stone
FT: A pokemon with a Skull Fossil

PM if interested

droptimo

overwhelmed
Still looking for a Drifloon tradeback. Being locked out of game progression because of a timed event is so frustrating!

Eldéen

LF: Pokérus.

Don't really know what to offer in return, so if you have it and are willing to trade me a mon with Pokérus, just PM me.