• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

IcyLucario2021

LF: Chimchar with Thunder Punch, Shinx or Ekans with Ice Fang,
FT: Pinsir, Houndoom (Perish Song or Thunder Fang), Munchlax, Aipom

LF: Ditto
FT: Heracross, One Apricorn Ball (Fast, Level, Lure, Heavy, Love, Friend, Moon) of your choice in addition to the above FTs.
I have a Ditto I can trade you. Could I get the Heracross for it please?

IcyLucario2021

I need someone to help with a few trade evolutions. I have the Pokémon to do it, but I need someone to help evolve them. I have Graveler and Machoke to evolve. Let me know if you can help.

Ryuuma

FT: Pokerus, Mew, Jirachii, Master Ball, Feebas
LF: Magmerizer, Protector, Razor fang, Apriballs, Reaper Cloth, Dubious Disc, Upgrade

PearlDex

LF: Piplup
FT: Drifloon? Drifblim? Glalie? I can get a Shieldon fossil. I’ve made it to Crasher Wake but anything I can offer up to there, I will!

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

Just need dex info for the Lake Trio. PM me if you can help.

Ammy-chan

LF: any Ditto, Horsea
FT: Bonsly, Misdreavus, Pinsir, Magby
Still pretty early in the game, so I don't have a ton, but let me know what you're looking for and maybe we could work something out!

Last edited:
LF: Kangaskhan, Porygon, Shroomish, Slakoth, Makuhita, Nosepass, Electrike, Plusle, Minun, Spoink, Spinda, Castform, Sunstone and Thunderstone
FT: All 12 starters, all Diamond and Pearl exclusives and all Fossils

darksoul1489

Hey! How you doin'?
I´m new in this forum.

I wanna talk about the missing WONDER TRADE or SURPRISE TRADE options to do a trade in the recent launched Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remakes.
I feel dissapointed about it. I frankly miss those ways to trade any randomly kind of Pokémon, because my way to gameplay the Pokémon franchise is to only evolve the Pokémons, register them in the Pokédex and trade them. So I can only focus on certain types of pokémons or most favorites.

I´m aware of the "trading etiquette", that I should trade only exclusive pokemon versions, and do not trade those pokemons that are easily found in the game, but... dunno... that's not my style to gameplay.

Anyway... I just wanted to release my frustation.

If anyone outthere is willing to trade any kind of Pokémon, consider me. ':) We can set a link trade code. Or, form a link trade group.

If it serves of something... here's my NINTENDO SWITCH FRIEND CODE: SW-2079-2165-3811.
Also my POKÉMON HOME Friend Code: FJTDACXSPKDN, and my POKÉMON GO Friend code: 1609-6424-9800.

Thanks for reading. ':) :)

Greetings to everyone,

Abraham. AKA: daksoul1489.

Red1062

So Cool
LF: Eevee?
FT: Chimchar with Thunderpunch/Firepunch, Piplup, Turtwig
PM if you're interested!

Last edited:

HeartlessG

LF: Porygon (Any Stage, up to Z), Ditto

WILL RETURN POKEMON ONCE DONE, just need to breed a Porygon so it can be a maingame (my OT) team member. If someone has Upgrade and Dubious Disc, I would enjoy borrowing those for trade evos as well.