• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
FT: Skull Fossil
LF: EV training items, Ability Patch, Razor Fang, TM for Giga Drain, TM for Dazzling Gleam, Teddiursa with Play Rough

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
Looking for a ditto and willing to trade a ditto. Just need a different OT to help with breeding.

Blastoise91

Hi! I have a Cranidos for you
Hey friend, I actually have Cranidos, I was looking to trade it for the Shieldon but I've made the trade and have Shieldon but thank you!

BCVM22

LF: Protector, TM 53 (Energy Ball)

FT: Murkrow, Chimchar (egg or baby), Elekid (egg or baby), Riolu egg (Iron Island gift), Togepi, Shiny Stone, Razor Claw, other considerations as you might need

I need TM 53 (Energy Ball), which can be found on the ground on Route 226, bought with BP from the Battle Park, or bought from the random seller in the Underground. The Protector can be found similarly, on the ground on Route 228 or bought with BP from the Battle Park.

I'm willing to negotiate whatever considerations you might need. I have reached Solaceon Town so I can breed a Pokémon if that's what you need in return. PM me if you can help.

Last edited:

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
LF: Ditto
FT: A Calm Feebas Egg, a Jolly Chimchar Egg, an Adamant Gible Egg, or a Bold Spiritomb Egg

EDIT: COMPLETE

Last edited:

droptimo

overwhelmed
LF: Teddiursa, Power items

FT: 4IV Jolly Chimchar w/ Egg Moves - Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out
4IV Scyther (random nature)
4IV Adamant Dratini

Haven’t started breeding them, but other BD exclusives like Murkrow, Larvitar, Zangoose and Growlithe are also on the agenda. Not a version exclusive but Charmander too.

Last edited:
LF: Makuhita, Plusle, Minun,Spinda, Milotic and Castform

FT: all 12 starters, all Diamond and Pearl exclusives, all fossils, all swarm Pokemon (except the ones listed here), porygon
hey, I got a Milotic if you still need one.

St@rlight

LF: Kadabra
FT: Kadabra
Link code: 9635 3333
I just want to evolve my Kadabra and get my Alakazam back, please and thank you!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
LF:

Non English Ditto
Magnemite
Eevee
Drifblim
Hippowdon

FT :
Im still new in BDSP, so I can only help you with tradebacks.

PM me!

Ammy-chan

LF: trades or touch trades of: Weavile, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit.
FT: HA pokemon, some starters w/ egg moves, harder to find 'mons.

PM me and we can work something out!

Last edited: