• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
I need someone to make me an elekid egg for me please

discobug

LF: Shiny misdreavus
FT: Shiny rayquaza, shiny dialga, shiny palkia, shiny giratina, shiny deoxys, shiny charizard, shiny bagon, shiny mewtwo, shiny lugia, shiny Shieldon, shiny gyarados, shiny gardivoire.
Looking for all 3 lmk

Last edited:
Looking to complete the 151 original dex
i'm looking for Burmy / Galmeow / Mismagius / bonsley / Happnie or Chansey / Munchlax / Feebas and Carnavine
TF-Legends or whatever you need
PM me if interested or have any of those
Please and thank you

Sambo1

Looking to complete the 151 original dex
i'm looking for Burmy / Galmeow / Mismagius / bonsley / Happnie or Chansey / Munchlax / Feebas and Carnavine
TF-Legends or whatever you need
PM me if interested or have any of those
Please and thank you
I have Burmy, a Purugly, misdreavus and dusk stone, munchlax and feebas.

Looking for a skarmory, slowpoke, vulpix if you have any of those available

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
FT: Japanese Charmander with Flare Blitz, other foreign Dittos in Pokémon Home

LF: Mints

I can trade tomorrow any time after 5pm EST. PM me if interested

Last edited:

Frelan

I need help with evolving my Magmar. Can help with any trade evolutions, Pearl-exclusives or Feebas-egg.

Last edited:

Aseth3

FT: Mew (multiple)
LF: Jirachi, Charmander (modest/Female if possible, shiny if you’re feeling nice as I’ve never had black Charizard before :) )