• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

IcyLucario2021

Can someone please help me evolve a Shiny Machoke that I caught a few days ago. I can give you a Feebas or a Shiny Cascoon in return for your help. DM me if you can help.

IcyLucario2021

LF: Exeggcute, Kangaskhan
FT: Purugly, Mismagius, Rattata, Persian, Feebas, Nidoking, Drifblim, Mime Jr., Nidoqueen, Mr. Mime, Golem, Machamp, Steelix, Kadabra, Cranidos, Wormadam, Stuntank, Shiny Cascoon

Edit: Updated the Listing.

Edit 2: I can also trade my Omanyte for a Kabuto (or even the fossil for Kabuto)

Edit 3: I no longer need Kabuto, but I do still need Exeggcute and Kangaskhan.
DM me if interested.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Ability Patch
FT: Thunder Stone, Sun Stone, 1 Apricorn Pokeball, Heart Scale, HA Cranidos, Gligar, Female Combee, Stunky, Elekid, Hustle Togepi (All with Pokerus)

Joppo

My list of mons to finish dex
Nidoqueen or Wigglytuff (have 1 moonstone)
Slowking
Porygon 2
Celebi
Gulpin/Swalot
Castform
Gorebyss

Am willing to offer shiny legends/shiny piplup
And will return all mons except gulpin/swalot cuz need to evolve or breed

any info on npc’s with these mons is welcome

thank you so much if you are willing to help..the global trade is a toxic nightmare

IcyLucario2021

LF: Exeggcute

FT: Weezing, Igglybuff, Magnezone, Cranidos, Wigglytuff, Mismagius, Purugly, Feebas, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Chansey, Wormadam, Mime Jr., Weavile, Machamp, Golem, Kadabra, Milotic, Steelix, Kangaskhan, Shiny Cascoon

EDIT: Updated the List
DM me if interested

Last edited:

Lendrad

LF: burmy female
FT: suggestions available

i am desperate I accidentally reset my clock before reading online how that messes up honey trees. I am literally stuck at149 on Pokédex. I am open to whatever just anything I may have or I can get it since I have beat elite 4 ect

LF : Kadabra, Machop, Haunter, Graveler
FT : Kadabra, Machop, Haunter, Graveler

Just looking for someone who needs to complete the pokedex
Also need Palkia so if someone needs Dialga and we can switch back send me a message :)

Lendrad

LF : Kadabra, Machop, Haunter, Graveler
FT : Kadabra, Machop, Haunter, Graveler

Just looking for someone who needs to complete the pokedex
Also need Palkia so if someone needs Dialga and we can switch back send me a message :)
I’ll do those trades with you I have the same ones. Message me on Discord
Mr Spin2Win#3066

redsoul20

LF: Touch trade of Uxie and Mantine for dex completion.
FT: Dawn, Dusk, Shiny Stones, Electizer and others just ask. :)

Last edited: