• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

LF: burmy female
FT: suggestions available

i am desperate I accidentally reset my clock before reading online how that messes up honey trees. I am literally stuck at149 on Pokédex. I am open to whatever just anything I may have or I can get it since I have beat elite 4 ect
Do you have a magby?

LF: Chimchar or evoutions (female)
FT: Piplup (Lvl. 1, nicknamed, holding an Enigma Berry)

Please reply or DM me if interested.

IcyLucario2021

LF: (All Touch Trades) Kingdra, Scizor, Slowking, Politoed, Porygon2
FT: (You can keep) Steelix, Kadabra, Milotic, Feebas, Machamp, Golem, Clefable, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Purugly, Mismagius, Wigglytuff, Combee (Female)
DM me if interested

Last edited:

AD95

I hope this doesnt sound like a scam, but is anyone willing to touch trade their legends with me for dex entries? I am not planning on catching them soon since i want to shiny reset some of them. In return i can give you a 6iv shiny japanese ditto with a battle tower item (choice specs/scarf/band, ability capsule, life orb, flame orb).

i’ll need almost every legend except dialga, azelf, uxie, mesprit, mew and jirachi. Gonna sleep now and hope someone is willing to do this :(

quicksilver795

LF: Moon Ball HA Mightyena or Poochyena
FT: Fast Ball Jolly HA Torchic, Moon Ball Adamant HA Growlithe, HA Lileep, HA Eevee also Spiritomb (Not HA) and Pokerus

Last edited:
LF : Misdreavus, Shieldon, Glameow
FT : murkrow, Cranidos, Stunky.

Also need a Palkia for my pokedex will trade back immediately and need to evolve trade my Haunter.

LF : Misdreavus, Shieldon, glameow, Heracross
FT Murkrow, Cranidos, Stunky, Aipom

Also need to trade evolve my haunter and Palkia for Pokedex Completion.
( Of course Touch Trade Haunter and Palkia)

Last edited:

Alex halsdorf

I am looking for someone to touch trade me a complete sinnoh dex on my shining pearl i have it on my diamond but cant trade with myself and i really dont want to update diamond past 1.1.1
I want to start the game with the national dex and get low level starters with egg moves

SueChef

Old dog, new tricks!
LF someone to help evolve my Haunter. Tried using the Dex No. trade but ao far 4 people have left with my Gengar which I spent hours getting to 5IV.

FT a 5IV Timid Gengar

*Completed*

Last edited:

Zombie821

LF:
Elekid (Neutral nature)
Misdreavus (Modest)
Remoraid (Timid)
Rhyhorn (Jolly)
Swablu (Modest)

FT:
Any Diamond exclusive
Anything I have in HOME

I've just started my game and I'd like my whole desired roster in place before I go too much further. I'm willing to commit to any kind of IOU and very willing to negotiate from a pool of past Legendaries and events sitting in HOME. DM me if you can help out with one or more of these Pokémon.

LF: Torchic
FT: Jarachi
I will