• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

HunterM

This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades for those playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

There are other dedicated Quick Trading Thread for:
- Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Pokemon HOME

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules apply.
Wondering if anyone else needs to trade evolve a few Pokémon so we can help each other out. Mostly looking for Gengar, Alakazam and Scizor. I have Pokémon Diamond so if you have Pearl I’ll be willing to throw in some exclusives too

Arnalo

LF: Pidgey, Castform, Spoink, Spinda, Makuhita, Electrike
FT: Almost all the other pokemon, not including legendaries

DM me so that I can see whether or not I have what you want

phantomnize

LF: shiny Magikarp, Shiny Regice
FT: almost all Shiny legendaries except Shiny Regice, some shiny normal pokemons

Last edited:

Arnalo

LF: Electrike

Last edited:

phantomnize

LF: shiny Magikarp, Shiny Regice, Shiny Trapinch
FT: almost all Shiny legendaries except Shiny Regice, some shiny normal pokemon

Last edited:

Martinzqx

FT: 4IV American Ditto (finally got a good chain!!)
LF: Non-American 4 or 5 IV ditto for Masuda Method. No hacked ditto’s please.

Blastoise91

Does anybody have a Magmar w/Magmarizer they need to evolve to help me evolve my Electabuzz w/Electrizer and trade back?

Arnalo

LF: Electrike, dunsparce

Blastoise91

Also,

LF: Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Weedle/Kakuna/Beedril, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Stantler, Seviper, Sableye, Kabuto/Kabutops, Lileep/Cradily, Aerodactyl, Water Stone, Leaf Stone, Touch trade(s) to evolve Poliwhirl & Dusclops

FT: Arcanine, Drifloon, Gligar, Omanyte, Anorith, Cranidos, Ditto, Steelix, Lunatone, Solrock, Machamp, Burmy, Mr. Mime, Seel, Dewgong, Charizard, Misdreavous, Larvitar, Beldum, Pupitar, Scyther, Piplup, Turtwig, Seedot, Shiftry, Shedinja, Mawile, Zangoose, Ursaring, Spinda, Fire Stone, Thunder Stone

Last edited: