• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Teravolt

Sorry I am trading with someone else be there in a few
I’m still available. I’ll be on for the next 15 minutes, then I won’t be available until tomorrow.

CalebnDisney

Need a regular trade partner for evolutions.

I can offer every berry ;>

Seriously though. I'm an old-school breeder, and I can currently offer up 5 perfect IV pokemon, with egg moves. In YOUR choice of pokeball. (Though I tend to use heal and premier balls in all circumstances.)
Note, I do not have a complete DeX, but I do have access to a wide variety of stuff.
I can and will custom breed for people. (I am horrible at chaining in BDSP, so don't ask for shiny, and I'm currently unable to guarantee hidden abilities even though I can breed them thanks to having imposter dittos.)

I do have access to Ramanas park and can catch pretty much any mon there as well. I just don't care that much about legendaries.

Mostly I need a trade partner for evolving stuff.

I'm an everyday player. PMs would likely be the most efficient way to reach me.
I am interested, however you cannot get HA's with imposter dittos

Teravolt

IcyLucario2021

LF: Spoink, Magmortor (or Magmarizer), Moon Stone, Teddiursa, Stantler, Lotad, Lunatone, Seviper
FT: Aggron, Donphan, Mamoswine, Tyranitar, Exploud, Wynaut, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Feebas, Phione, Rhyperior, Huntail, Flygon, Solrock, Zangoose

DM me if interested

Edit: Updated the Listing.

Last edited:

sdw7sm

Would anyone have a Chimchar egg they would be willing to trade? I don’t have anything interesting to give in return, as I only just started. However, I would be very thankful.

Last edited:

Sambo1

LF: Yanma, Shroomish, Gulpin, Nosepass, Spoink, Spinda, Magmortor (or Magmarizer), Moon Stone, Teddiursa, Stantler, Lotad, Sableye, Lunatone, Seviper
FT: Aggron, Donphan, Mamoswine, Tyranitar, Exploud, Wynaut, Shedinja, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Feebas, Milotic, Phione, Smeargle Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Huntail, Gorebyss, Flygon, Hariyama, Lickilicky, Solrock, Zangoose

DM me if interested
I have Gulpin, Nosepass, Spinda, Sableye. Do you need any of these still? Ill trade for milotic, pory, dusknoir and hariyama? DM if interested. :)

IcyLucario2021

I have Gulpin, Nosepass, Spinda, Sableye. Do you need any of these still? Ill trade for milotic, pory, dusknoir and hariyama? DM if interested. :)
Hello, I no longer have Porygon-Z, but I can still trade you the other three. Is there any other one you would like instead of Porygon-Z?

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
LF: ditto

FT: ditto

just for ease of breeding purposes:)

Honpreadator

LF: Nidoking, Vileplume, Exeggcute, Slakoth, Makuhita, Gulpin, Spiritomb or 2 leaf stones and 1 moon stone. Also need the SP legendaries Dex entries.
FT: I have most of the dex, I can breed whatever or do trades for dex entries.

Sambo1

LF: Nidoking, Vileplume, Exeggcute, Slakoth, Makuhita, Gulpin, Spiritomb or 2 leaf stones and 1 moon stone. Also need the SP legendaries Dex entries.
FT: I have most of the dex, I can breed whatever or do trades for dex entries.
I have slakoth, makuhita, spiritomb. Do you have weedle or lunatone? DM me. :)

IcyLucario2021

(Non-Touch Trades)
LF: Spoink, Teddiursa
FT: Aggron, Smeargle, Donphan, Mamoswine, Rhyperior, Exploud, Wynaut, Relicanth, Feebas, Phione, Huntail, Metagross, Solrock, Zangoose, Lickilicky, Stantler

(Touch Trades)
LF: Seviper, Lunatone, Magmortar, Hitmontop
FT: Same as above.

Last edited: