• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Duffield34

LF: Pidgey, plusle, minun, gulpin, spinda and castform

FT: Any non legendaries that I can breed.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Impish Mint, Upgrade

FT (all pokemon with pokerus): HA Moon Ball Gligar, HA Cranidos, HA Porygon, Yanma, Chimchar, Drifloon, Nidoran♂, Female Combee, Elekid, Burmy, Hustle Togepi, Stunky, Finneon, Phione, Feebas, Nosepass, Stantler, Graveler, Ralts, Eevee, Snorunt, Skitty, Numel, Absol, Marill, Houndour, Cyndaquil, Skull Fossil, Thunder Stone, Fire Stone, Heart Scale

Last edited:

Blastoise91

LF: Fast Ball or Fast Ball caught Pikachu

FT: Ability Patch, Timid, Modest, Jolly, Bold, Calm Mints, Ability Capsule, Any Berry, BD Exclusives, 5 IV Mons, Shinies, Appriballs, Master Ball, Dialga

adbabs

The Scrappy Trainer
LF: Magmotar
FT: Electvire

don’t care if it’s for keeps or trade/trade backs.
Need pidgey, shroomish, makuhita, Nosepass, electrike, and spinda but since I can get those myself (it’s just annoying and I have no patience) I’m not super worried about them.

Dysto

Hello, i need a makuhita, if someone has one, please pm me to find an agreement on what you want me to trade you. I have the shining pearl version.

Dysto

I got a spare with its Hidden Ability, what ya willing to offer?
Well i don’t necesseraly need the hidden ability. The pokemon i can offer you are the shining pearl exclusive if you need because i don’t habe anything to interesting to offer

Halkel

Experimentalist
Well i don’t necesseraly need the hidden ability. The pokemon i can offer you are the shining pearl exclusive if you need because i don’t habe anything to interesting to offer
There are a couple that fit into that like Chingling/Chimecho or Baltoy, as for Pearl Exclusives, do you have Weedle perhaps? As for the Makuhita, it's the only spare I have.

Dysto

There are a couple that fit into that like Chingling/Chimecho or Baltoy, as for Pearl Exclusives, do you have Weedle perhaps? As for the Makuhita, it's the only spare I have.
I don’t have the weedle now but if you give me five minutes i can catch you one for sure :)

Rjax16

LF ( mankey, hitmonlee, hitmonchan, or tyrogue)

can trade (dratini, shroomish, duskull, elekid, miltank, kadabra, ponyta )
depending on which you have possibly a charmeleon

Anton

Red Cheat Master
LF: 6IV ditto

FT: Lake trio, manaphy, dialga, shiny scyther.