• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Den97

I'm looking for Palkia, Lugia or a shiny porygon. I have some shiny eevee to offer. PM me if interested

Last edited:

Peter92

Hi I'm looking for a Pidgey, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Electrike, Spoink and Spinda. I have everything else (except legendaries) so I could trade everything back if breedable. Can somebody help me out?

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for a Pidgey, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Electrike, Spoink and Spinda. I have everything else (except legendaries) so I could trade everything back if breedable. Can somebody help me out?
Do you have Omanyte? I could give you a ursaring or donphan you would just have to breed them

Halkel

Experimentalist
Seeking Hidden Abilities I don't have or even an Ability Patch. Also in need of a 5-6V Ditto. I have the following to offer:
Rattled Poochyena
Drought Vulpix
Swift Swim Poliwag
Contrary Spinda
Rough Skin Gible
Protean Kecleon
Limber Buneary
Sheer Force Tauros
Heavy Metal Bronzor
Shell Armor Torkoal
Technician Kricketune
Pickpocket Sneasel
Speed Boost Torchic
Sheer Force Bagon
Pranster Sableye
Rain Dish Wingull
Flash Fire Cyndaquil
Unaware Wooper
Moxie Pinsir
Scrappy Taillow
Stench Gloom
Rattled Whismur
Battle Armor Cubone
Poison Touch Grimer
Sheer Force Cranidos
Sheer Force Totodile
Adaptability Corphish
Magic Bounce Natu
Vital Spirit Tyrogue
Technician Mr. Mime
Run Away Wurmple
Gluttony Spoink
Sand Force Nosepass
Iron Fist Chimchar
Quick Feet Shroomish
Prankster Riolu
Telepathy Wobbuffet
Also can breed Hidden Abilities I have already. Need to clear out my boxes.

For those who don't have access to my signature can access it here: Click here to access the Hidden Ability spreadsheet