• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

ShadowForce720

LF:
Pinsir
Shieldon
Shroomish
Glameow
Magby/Magmar(with Magmaizer)
Bagon
Sandshrew

FT:
Stunky
Cranidos
Elekid/Electabuzz(with Electrizer)
Ekans
Scyther

I also have Drifloon, the starters, all the fossils , Heracross, and Burmy, all but one of the mons from the Great Marsh along with other mons that I can breed and trade.

I’m also looking for help evolving my Slowpoke into a Slowking, as well as a touch trade so I can get the Dex entries for the Shinning Pearl Version exclusive legendaries.

Last edited:

jinnrob

Water Pokemon Master
Hey, not entirely sure what I can offer in return that is good, but I am in the middle of the game and could use some help getting a few mons. I need a Turtwig, Eevee, and Electivire.

I would appreciate and and all help!

Moleman1997

LF: Chimchar
Turtwig
Pearl exclusives
FT: Piplup

Looking for other starters and pearl exclusives. Can trade Piplup and diamond exclusives

Vk_sims

Hey, not entirely sure what I can offer in return that is good, but I am in the middle of the game and could use some help getting a few mons. I need a Turtwig, Eevee, and Electivire.

I would appreciate and and all help!
Are you still looking for Lectivire?
I've got Elekid if you're interested.

LF:
Pinsir
Shieldon

Shroomish
Glameow
Magby/Magmar(with Magmaizer)
Bagon
Sandshrew

FT:
Stunky
Cranidos
Elekid/Electabuzz(with Electrizer)
Ekans
Scyther

I also have Drifloon, the starters, all the fossils , Heracross, and Burmy, all but one of the mons from the Great Marsh along with other mons that I can breed and trade.

I’m also looking for help evolving my Slowpoke into a Slowking, as well as a touch trade so I can get the Dex entries for the Shinning Pearl Version exclusive legendaries.
I can help you with Shroomish, i am interested in that electabuzz with electrizer, I can also help you evolve slowking I also need to register it on my dex

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
LF: Touch trade Ho-Oh, Probopass, Kyogre

Can offer Cranidos as compensation

Zorovolt

Champion of the Zora
LF: Fodder holding bottle cap, Larvitar, Totodile, Eevee

FT: Feebas, x4 to go around (various random natures and stats

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
*repost
LF: Touch trade Ho-Oh, Probopass, Kyogre