• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

CalebnDisney

LF: all trade evolutions ( touch trade ) and shining pearl exclusives... Not all of them. Just the base mons are good enough for me.

Ft: eggs, items, high IV Pokemon, open to offers just DM me and let me know what you would like
I can give the exclusives and some trade evos if you have anything on my list

I can give the exclusives and some trade evos if you have anything on my list
I don't just want the mons. I want to touch trade you myself. Ie- I'll send rhydon with protector. U send back and etc.

Feels more accomplished doing it that way lol

What is on your list. Because these evos and sp exclusives is all I have Left to complete my nat Dex.

CalebnDisney

I don't just want the mons. I want to touch trade you myself. Ie- I'll send rhydon with protector. U send back and etc.

Feels more accomplished doing it that way lol

What is on your list. Because these evos and sp exclusives is all I have Left to complete my nat Dex.
blissey, latios, HA gliscor,(maybe) HA breloom, gengar, high level manaphy, HA venusaur, HA garchomp, jolly uxie, HA alakazam, HA Clefable (will update natures soon)

Last edited:
I have most of, if not all that. My high level manaphy is 100 and Is part of my team unfortunately. I do have a 5 iv phione tho just level 1 however

CalebnDisney

that is great! I can give all of the pearl exclusives including palkia if you want
Just wondering, do you have HA crawdaunt, timid latios (I will take what I can get), HA ninetails, HA mamoswine, HA lucario, HA snorlax, HA raikou, or HA heatran?

Last edited:

Joef

LF - Moonstone and Lunatone
FT - Sunstone and Solrock

Feel like I've spent 24hrs in the grand underground and still no Moonstones

Joef

LF - anything in the salamance evolution chain
TF - level 63 pupitar never battled. Impish nature. 'Good stats'

CalebnDisney

LF - anything in the salamance evolution chain
TF - level 63 pupitar never battled. Impish nature. 'Good stats'
sure, I can give you that, but do you have anything on my list first?
LF - Moonstone and Lunatone
FT - Sunstone and Solrock

Feel like I've spent 24hrs in the grand underground and still no Moonstones
I don't want a solrok but will take the stone and give you lunatone and moonstone

Joef

Cool cheers. Any other diamond exclusive you do want? I'll see if I have it. Also available whenever you are