• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Shiny Yanma, Toxic Orb, Shadow Ball TM

FT (all pokemon with pokerus): HA Moon Ball Gligar, HA Cranidos, HA Porygon, Yanma, Chimchar, Drifloon, Male Nidoran, Female Combee, Elekid, Electabuzz, Turtwig, Piplup, Burmy, Hustle Togepi, Stunky, Finneon, Phione, Feebas, Nosepass, Graveler, Ralts, Eevee, Snorunt, Skitty, Numel, Absol, Marill, Houndour, Cyndaquil, Carnivine, Skull Fossil, Thunder Stone, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, Heart Scale:

PM me if interested

Last edited:

CalebnDisney

LF: Shiny Yanma

FT (all pokemon with pokerus): HA Moon Ball Gligar, HA Cranidos, HA Porygon, Yanma, Chimchar, Drifloon, Male Nidoran, Female Combee, Elekid, Electabuzz, Turtwig, Piplup, Burmy, Hustle Togepi, Stunky, Finneon, Phione, Feebas, Nosepass, Graveler, Ralts, Eevee, Snorunt, Skitty, Numel, Absol, Marill, Houndour, Cyndaquil, Carnivine, Skull Fossil, Thunder Stone, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, Heart Scale:

PM me if interested
I can chain if you want

Den97

Hey there, I am very close to complete my National Dex but yet there hasnt been any Swarm and Daily Great Marsh Pokémon i still need.
Would be glad if you could help out. I can breed every Mon you need!
Cheers

LF: Slakoth, Spoink, Yanma, Kangaskhan
FT: All Pokémon except Legendaries
I have all of them except Kangaskan. I need a lotad, shieldon and a slowpoke

Akela

Hello! Searching for good IV Ditto (4 or 5 IV).
I have some good French ditto. Also some shiny left and all the Diamond exclusive. Happy game everyone :p

harryheart

LF: Tangela Egg and Magby Egg
FT: I have only just begun so I really have nothing special, but would like both Pokemon on my team

kemal07

I need help completing my Pokedex and the ones I need are all swarm based in which I have been very unlucky!

The Pokemon I need for completion are:
  • Slakoth
  • Makuhita
  • Nosepass
  • Gulpin
  • Spinda
I would be extremely grateful for the help :)
Thank you so much for the help in advance. Please do send me a message when possible.

Thank you!