• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Wumbogoly

Begginer in this part of the game.
LF: good IV Ditto
FT: any pokemon that someone need, just now starting this process

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
just saying, this is a BDSP trading board, not sward and shield
Yes, and I'm asking for BDSM Pokemon, which counts as BDSM trading. The rules don't state that you can't trade between games.

CalebnDisney

LF: good IV Ditto (possible 5 IV)
FT: any pokemon that someone need, just now starting this process
do you have any of these? HA gliscor,(maybe) HA breloom, timid gengar, high level manaphy, HA venusaur, HA garchomp, jolly uxie, HA crawdaunt, timid latios (I will take what I can get), HA ninetails, HA mamoswine, HA lucario, HA snorlax, raikou, or HA heatran

Last edited:

Wumbogoly

Begginer in this part of the game.
do you have any of these? HA gliscor,(maybe) HA breloom, timid gengar, high level manaphy, HA venusaur, HA garchomp, jolly uxie, HA crawdaunt, timid latios (I will take what I can get), HA ninetails, HA mamoswine, HA lucario, HA snorlax, raikou, or HA heatran
I dont.. Tbh anything good I could have for trade would be shinny ledian xD

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Got some done thanks to Reddit, but still need a few Shining Pearl exclusives.

Typing Format: "Offering <=> Looking For":

Scyther <=> Pinsir
Omanyte <=> Kabuto (yes I know Kabuto's technically not SP exclusive but I'm almost 140 hours into my BD play and still haven't dug up a Dome Fossil...)
Kecleon <=> Stantler

Also, "touch trade" (back-&-forth trade for the 'dex):
Dialga <=> Palkia

Also-also, if whoever's willing to do these trades with me would be willing - via Held Item - to also give me a Moon Stone, it'd be appreciated; I would be willing to give you a one of my 29 Thunder Stones, 22 Fire Stones, or 10 Sun Stones in exchange.

Available any time from now 'til noon, from 1 'til 1:45, and from 4PM 'til 9:45PM (all U.S. Pacific)

Last edited:

CalebnDisney

Got some done thanks to Reddit, but still need a few Shining Pearl exclusives.

Typing Format: "Offering <=> Looking For":

Scyther <=> Pinsir
Omanyte <=> Kabuto (yes I know Kabuto's technically not SP exclusive but I'm almost 140 hours into my BD play and still haven't dug up a Dome Fossil...)
Kecleon <=> Stantler

Also, "touch trade" (back-&-forth trade for the 'dex):
Dialga <=> Palkia

Also-also, if whoever's willing to do these trades with me would be willing - via Held Item - to also give me a Moon Stone, it'd be appreciated; I would be willing to give you a one of my 29 Thunder Stones, 22 Fire Stones, or 10 Sun Stones in exchange.

Available any time from now 'til noon, from 1 'til 1:45, and from 4PM 'til 9:45PM (all U.S. Pacific)
I can do pinser and stantler

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I can do pinser and stantler

Alright. I'm about to have dinner, so maybe in like 40 minutes (6:45PM U.S. Pacific Time)?

I don't suppose you've done enough Grand Underground digging that you can spare a Moon Stone and have 1 of the 'mons you give me holding it for me to keep, can you?

Last edited:

CalebnDisney

Alright. I'm about to have dinner, so maybe in like 40 minutes (6:45PM U.S. Pacific Time)?

I don't suppose you've done enough Grand Underground digging that you can spare a Moon Stone and have 1 of the 'mons you give me holding it for me to keep, can you?
umm, sorry I am saving them for other stuff

DKN117

Legend Tamer
umm, sorry I am saving them for other stuff
Ok, but we can at least do Scyther/Pinsir and Kecleon/Stantler. In like 10 minutes we can do this; you wanna pick a Link Code, or should I?

DKN117

Legend Tamer

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Thanks so much, CalebnDisney!