• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Wumbogoly

Begginer in this part of the game.
Looking for someone to trade back my poliwhirl and someone who have a arcanine xD
I can help with any Evo trades and pokemons from my version.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
LF: Piplup (Modest)
FT: Ralts (Modest)

The Ralts can be used to Sychronize a breeding partner for Piplup.

Mohnx

LF: TM 60 drain punch

FT: moon stone, sun stone, master ball, pokerus, Nidoking, Vileplume, Garchomp, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Spiritomb, Stantler, Feebas, Slakoth, Whismur, Gulpin, Teddiursa, Pinsir, Scyther with metal coat, Ekans, Lapras, Kingdra, Politoed, Yanmega, Ninetales, Mew, trade to evolve help, other TMs

pls help

Last edited:

Juaquin

The Chosen One
LF Bonsly

FT: BD exclusives and if you want something postgame have to give me some time

Last edited:

ghostofthequeen

LF: Spinda, Makuhita (or Hariyama), Slakoth (or Vigoroth/Slaking), Electrike (or Manectric), Pidgey (or Pidgeotto/Pidgeot)
FT: any non-legendary Pokemon (including version exclusives, trophy garden, etc.)

Trying to finish my caught dex and I keep getting Farfetch’ swarms

Mohnx

LF: trade to evolve help for my haunter

FT: moon stone, sun stone, master ball, pokerus, Nidoking, Vileplume, Garchomp, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Spiritomb, Stantler, Feebas, Slakoth, Whismur, Gulpin, Teddiursa, Pinsir, Scyther with metal coat, Ekans, Lapras, Kingdra, Politoed, Yanmega, Ninetales, trade to evolve help

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
LF: Magmarizer

FT: Brilliant Diamond exclusives (Murkrow, Elekid, Stunky, Scyther, Gligar, Cranidos), Dawn Stone x4, Dusk Stone x2, Sun Stone, Oval Stone, Thunder Stone x3, Fire Stone, Skull Fossil x5

I'm progressing through the story in Brilliant Diamond and I need a Magmarizer to evolve my Magmar before the post-game! Hope this is all cool.

Last edited:

DuperDad

looking for some one to trade help evolve my electrivre i have lots of pokemon to and items to offer pokemon brilliant diamond im new to this