• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

ChuckNorris

I need help evolving a Haunter and Machoke

Last edited:

Capn3675

Need help with trade evolutions.
Dm me on Instagram or Twitter
Ig: @christian_reiman
Twitter: @reimanchristian

Tf: lmk what you want and I should be able to get it

MrCrabominable

Looking for Spinda to complete the National Dex

As I have a living Pokedex in Pokemon Home, I could give you anything that can be transfered to BDSP with the exception of legendaries.

Have recieved Spinda, no longer need help

Last edited:

Blastoise91

Looking to trade for a Bonsly, could offer Diamond exclusives in return, thanks!

MrCrabominable

Looking for a Sneasel or Weavile with Throat Chop in Pokemon BDSP so I can breed it to transfer the move to my Sneasel. You will need to find it in the icy caves in the underground and get lucky that one of them has the move.
What I will trade you can be negotiated.

Trade was completed on Reddit

Last edited:

pokeplayer73

LF: 31 IV Speed + Spdef Ditto(s) or Field egg group mon

LF: Turtwig(heavy slam preferred) national dex starters (not listed below)

FT: piplup, chikorita, treeko, chimchar, torchic, cyndaquil. Other mons negotiable

Last edited:

Johtoo

LF : Spinda

FT : Most of the dex except legendaries (Phione is ok)

Friend code : SW-0729-5450-0222

chengchifung

Sorry guys. I’m very new to BDSP and only up to Eterna city in terms of game progress. Could anyone help me by providing Abra or Kadabra with Synchronise ability and the following natures:
Bold
Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Naive

The stats are not important at all. I just need them for finding other pokemons of the right natures easier. Sorry I really don’t have much to offer. I haven’t even caught Dialga so far. Thanks!