• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl]

Molly-Elle

LF: Lansat berry

FT: Jolly Male Chimchar HA Iron Fist, EM Fire Punch and Thunder Punch
FT: Calm Spiritomb

I have all other berries if you’re missing anything (except Petaya which is still growing)

Trade has been completed

Last edited:

EonInfinity

LF: Touch trades for Seadra, Clampearl x2
need huntail, gorbyss & kingdra for my living dex
FT: can help with touch trades back or can breed some dex fillers if needed! pm me
:)

Last edited:

XCbeast21

Country line dancing fellow
LF: Alakazam
FT: Kadabra

PM me plz

Last edited:

Galux

LF growlithe and other brillant diamond exclusives
FT vulpix, weedle and other shining pearl exclusives. Thanks

Penuha

LF: Ability Patch or moody bibarel or octillery

FT: lv100 shiny tyranitar or other shiny legendary pokemon or hidden ability piplu and turtwig

johtomons

LF: elekid & eevee
I just started this game and want these mons for my playthrough so I don't have anything special to trade, sorry.
Please pm ty!! <3

hexkey

LF: Misdreavus

I'm not far enough into the game to have anything special to trade, sorry, but I do have a few of the BD exclusives to trade for the Misdreavus.

Fighter64

i have pearl, looking to get larvitar gligar scyther etc from someone who has diamond, willing to exchange pearl exclusives or whatever else you might want. also looking to do trade evolutions, discord is za#8943
I’ve got scyther and gligar want a shieldon my friend code is sw211453632148
I don’t have discord