• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [LEGENDS: Arceus]

garza1202

Looking For: Darkrai, Shaymin, Shiny Bastiodon or Shieldon,

For Trade:

Shiny - Rapidash, Combee, Sealeo, Graveler, Geodude, Snover, Paras, Bidoof, Ambipom (alpha), Drifloon, Kricketot, Cascoon, Kirlia, Zubat, Aipom, Haunter, Gastly, Ponyta, Shinx, Ralts, Starly, Wurmple.

Alpha - Quilava, Sneasel, Misdreavus, Gabite, Shpeal, Golbat, Gilgar, Machoke, Machop, Croagrunk, Gastly, Haunter, Drifloon, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Togetic, Barboach, Duskull, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Pichu, Pikachu, Chingling, Burmy, Abra, Voltrob, Petilil, Combee, Remoraid, Silcoon, Vulpix, Magby, Burmy.

Tyra Jórunnr

LF:

3 SHINY ALPHA female riolu adamant nature ball jet ball

3 shiny male alpha riolus brave nature ball jet ball

TF:

What ever you seek to complete Pokedex or want.

( All legendaries and mythics are non shiny an non alpha. No genned no hacked mons. Must be legit caught with the ball I want it in. )

( P.S. Will update post for each one I got an number will decrease how many I'm looking for. )

Blastoise91

LF: Origin Ball Dialga

FT: Origin Ball Palkia, Shiny Dewott

Blastoise91

Hello! Messed up and ended up with Origin Ball Palkia when I was looking to get Dialga in it but pretty much looking to trade for Origin Ball Dialga if anyone can help.

Can offer Origin Ball Palkia or a shiny Dewott if that works? Thanks!

loopytheone

LF: Enamorus

FT: Lots of shinies, almost any other legendary/mythical. Willing to trade multiple for the Enamorus.

Kid God

LF: Cranidos

If anyone has a spare, the Space Time Distortions are NOT cooperate with me. Need one more for his dex page to get my shiny charm.

FT: I don’t have any shinies yet.. but if you need help I can help you with possible mons you don’t have :)

loopytheone

LF: Cranidos

If anyone has a spare, the Space Time Distortions are NOT cooperate with me. Need one more for his dex page to get my shiny charm.

FT: I don’t have any shinies yet.. but if you need help I can help you with possible mons you don’t have :)
I have some, I'll send you a PM. =)

Mikiedr90

LF:
Ursaluna
Sneasler
Shieldon
Porygon
Porygon Z
Bonsly

I can trade these back to you once I get them. These are last ones needed for completion.

samxmas

LF: legit/non modded Shaymin and Alpha Female Eevee

FT: shiny alpha, male Alpha eevee + Shiny, and any space distortion pokes

Here's the list of shiny

Party are off limits, and the bottom row are all Alphas. Other than those six, The rest is normal shiny.

I might have gone to sleep (it's 1AM in my time) so please PM or reply me if you're interested and I'll check it out after waking up. Thanks

mbosc

i have a japenese enamorus up for trade and im looking for an alpha shiny overqwil level 100, please PM me if interested

Autumnspyre

LF: Shiny Alpha Riolu(or Lucario) from Pokémon Legends: Arceus
FT: lots to offer and I may have it, both Pokémon and items, just ask.

Youareboos

LF: shiny female Kirlia and shiny female snowrunt

FT: shiny Dustox and beautyfly or something else I have

Ps I just want these Cus there my fav shinys
I’m in Australia so i could be asleep when someone reply’s

Last edited:

Youareboos

I don’t have a Riolu but here are some of the shinys I have you want any it’s fine if you don’t want any of them

I have a shiny: ponyta, Ambipom, Walrein, Ninetalls, Dustox, beautyfly, buneary, lumineion and staravia

For Trade (All listed are Shiny):
Bidoof - Bibarel - Beautifly - Staraptor - 2x Zubat - 2x Drifloon - Drifblim - Geodude - Golem - Stantler - Pikachu - Psyduck - Scyther - Aipom - Happiny - Carnivine - Croagunk - Whiscash - Yanma - 2x Hippopotas (male) - Stunky - Ursaring - Goomy - Rhyhorn - Sudowoodo - Lickitung - Lickilicky - Gastly - Haunter - Remoraid - Octilery - Growlithe - Machamp- Dusclops - 2x Basculin (female) - Tentacool - Magmar - 2x Gabite - Garchomp - Nosepass - Sneasel - 3x Swinub - Piloswine - Mamoswine - 2x Snover - Abomasnow - Zorua - Rufflet - Lucario

Looking For (All listed are Shiny) [Must be caught in PLA] [I will also accept Pokémon from their evolutions]
Any Alpha Shiny - Oshawott - Eevee - Burmy (all forms) - Mothim - Zubat (male) - Stantler (male) - Raichu (male) - Cherubi - Golduck (male) - Combee (female) - Petilil - Barboach - Hippopotas (female) - Porygon - Spiritomb - Magnemite - Rotom - Chingling - Snorunt (female) - Cranidos - Shieldon

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
LF: regular Ursalina, Spiritomb and Vaporeon for dex. But prefer to keep.

Let me know what you LF!