• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [LEGENDS: Arceus]

swizzlegloyd

LF alpha zorua, ruflet, riolu, growlithe, alola ninetales, quilfish, gligar, or gible.
FT alpha mime jr, roserade, ghastly, golbat, eevee, heracross, carnivine, raichu, or sligoo.
i'd prefer lower level pokemon, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
LF: regular Ursalina, Spiritomb and Vaporeon for dex. But prefer to keep.

Let me know what you LF

Montagne.Noire

LF: shiny Budew/Roselia/Roserade
FT: shiny Lucario, shiny Chimchar

I started arceus pretty recently so trying to shiny hunt my fav 'mon has been difficult. I only have the 2 (worthwhile) shiny mons so I'm hoping someone out there isn't as big of a Roserade simp as I am and is willing to part with it haha

comcom123

LF: shiny Budew/Roselia/Roserade
FT: shiny Lucario, shiny Chimchar

I started arceus pretty recently so trying to shiny hunt my fav 'mon has been difficult. I only have the 2 (worthwhile) shiny mons so I'm hoping someone out there isn't as big of a Roserade simp as I am and is willing to part with it haha
I have a shiny Budew, are you still looking?

Unicornitius

LF:
Shiny Abra
Shiny Goomy
Shiny Petilil
Shiny Cyndaquil
Shiny Basculin (Preferably blue)
Shiny Gible

FT:
All legendaries in P:LE (except arceus, darkrai, & shaymin)