• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [LEGENDS: Arceus]

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
FT: Zorua (went on a catching spree, all level 26-29)

LF: Cherrim, Rowlet, Cyndaquil, Oshawott, Overquil, or anything cool you may have.

blueeddy

i just need a cranidos if anyone has one please! just tell me what you would like (plz be reasonable) and i’ll try to make it work :) thx!

Kaitchu

Hi from Finland. I would like to trade kadabra, graveler and haunter at least (trade evolve). Also if anybody got the eevee evolved forms, could use those. I got bunch of different ones (160 caught) but no shinys =(. Just trying to complete this pokedex so could see the end game.

DarkVoid7

Want: Oshawott and Sheldon
For: Completing the dex, sick of farming time distortions and not getting em. Got eevees and alphas or other dex entries for trade

SamLePlack

LF: Shieldon, Bastiodon, Enamorus FT: Sylveon, Jolteon, Rowlet, Cranidos, Rampardos, also willing to trade shiny Octillery for the Enamorus.

montanagiroux

LF:
* Cranidos
* Porygon 2
* Someone with a Shiny Stone to evolve my Roselia
* Someone with a Razor Fang to evolve my Gligar

FT:
* Drifblim
* Luxray
* Kadabra
* Eevee
* Flareon
* Vaporeon
* West Coast Gastrodon
* Dustox
* Chimchar
* Pikachu
* Staraptor
* Graveler
* Alpha Rapidash
* Alpha Heracross (Male)
* Alpha Floatzel (Female)
* Alpha Buneary
* Alpha Machop (which I can evolve into a Machoke)

PM me if interested
Do you have darkai to trade for my shaymin i only need it for complete the pokedex after i can trade it back to you is not a problem

montanagiroux

LF:
* Cranidos
* Porygon 2
* Someone with a Shiny Stone to evolve my Roselia
* Someone with a Razor Fang to evolve my Gligar

FT:
* Drifblim
* Luxray
* Kadabra
* Eevee
* Flareon
* Vaporeon
* West Coast Gastrodon
* Dustox
* Chimchar
* Pikachu
* Staraptor
* Graveler
* Alpha Rapidash
* Alpha Heracross (Male)
* Alpha Floatzel (Female)
* Alpha Buneary
* Alpha Machop (which I can evolve into a Machoke)

PM me if interested
Do you have darkai to trade for my shaymin i only need it for complete the pokedex after i can trade it back to you is not a problem

Dared3v0

Just have fun
LF:Alpha oshawott line
Shiny Rowlet
Cherubi

Ft:shiny Zubat
Alpha Roselia
Alpha torterra
Alpha infernape
Alpha sliggo
Alpha Happiny

Also looking for touch trades to complete dex