• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [LEGENDS: Arceus]

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF:
  • Alpha Rowlet
FT:
  • Cranidos
  • Shieldon
  • Bastiodon
  • Rotom (Regular, Fan, & Wash)
  • Alpha Eevee
  • Alpha Wyrdeer
  • Shiny Luxio
  • Shiny Yanma & Yanmega
  • Shiny Scyther (can evolve into Scizor or Kleavor)
  • Shiny Tentacruel
  • Shiny Graveler

PM me if interested

Anyone got Spiritomb? I have shiny Beautifly, shiny Croagunk and shiny Hippowdon for trade for a standard Spiritomb on PLA if anyone can. Even just a touch trade.

FT Regular: Shieldon, Cranidos, J.Sneasel, Magnemite, Cherubi, Babies, Spiritomb
FT Alpha: Bastiodon, Rampardos, Eevee, Eeveelutions, Rotom, Babies, Spiritomb, Unown C
FT Shiny: Magnemite, Zorua, Riolu, Eevee, Rufflet, Rotom, Gible, Kirlia (F), H.Sneasel, Chatot, Arcanine, Driftloon, Toxicroak, Roserade, Mantyke, Ursaring, Onyx, Electabuzz, Staravia, Turtwig, Octillery, Chansey, Misdreavus, Yanma, Gastly, Pachirisu, Kricketot, Carnivine, Bidoof, Chingling, Geodude
FT Shiny Alpha: Zubat, Dusknoir

LF:
- Alpha Porygon/Starters/Fossils/J.Sneasel/Magnemite
- Shiny Porygon/Starters/Fossils/J.Sneasel/Magnemite
- or other shiny offers

PearlDex

LF: Female Rowlet, Dartrix, or Decidueye
FT: I have a shiny drifloon I could offer. Also a completed Pokédex if there’s a species you are looking for. A million alphas.

Last edited:

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
LF: Magnemite
FT any Baby Pokemon ( I am open to discussion if some other kind of Pokemon is needed/wanted )

Munchlax
Happiny
Togepi
Cleffa
Magby
Elekid
Budew
Mantyke
Riolu
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Chingling

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
FT (All Shiny): Ponyta, Bidoof, Bibarel, Psyduck, Misdrevous, Haunter, Luxio, Kirlia(Female), Tentacruel, Gastly, Zubat, Togepi
---
LF: Shiny Offers caught in Jet Balls, Event Pokemon (Growlithe, Happiny, Piplup)
---
PM me if interested.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: Munchlax
FT: Other baby Pokémon

trying to 100% the Pokédex and Munchlax isn’t cooperating at the hot springs. Even a touch trade would help just to get the number caught count up

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Cleffa, Clefairy

FT:
  • Cranidos
  • Shieldon/Bastiodon
  • Alpha Garchomp
  • Alpha Mismagius
  • Alpha Eevee
  • Alpha Jolteon
  • Alpha Magmortar
PM me if interested

adbabs

The Scrappy Trainer
LF: I need an avalanche TM please
FT: anything breedable or I have some other tms

Det. Viper

I had a massive mass outbreak of Spiritomb so I’m willing to trade a few of them to people having trouble finding all the wisps. Looking for shinies or those with beneficial natures for battling.

FT: Spiritomb
LF: shiny Pokémon or Pokémon with battling natures

schartface

I had a massive mass outbreak of Spiritomb so I’m willing to trade a few of them to people having trouble finding all the wisps. Looking for shinies or those with beneficial natures for battling.

FT: Spiritomb
LF: shiny Pokémon or Pokémon with battling natures
you want like modest/mild/rash or anything in particular? what pokémon types/preferences?

schartface

LF: Female Rowlet, Dartrix, or Decidueye
FT: I have a shiny drifloon I could offer. Also a completed Pokédex if there’s a species you are looking for. A million alphas.
i have a female rowlet if you don’t mind parting with the shiny drifloon. been farming him with perfect dex entry with no luck :(

Det. Viper

you want like modest/mild/rash or anything in particular? what pokémon types/preferences?
I do semi-competitive so I’d be looking for mostly jolly/adamant, timid/modest or a defense boosting depending on the Pokémon. I’m capable of breeding nearly everything in either SwSh or BDSP but I’m open to what’s available in Arceus