• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [LEGENDS: Arceus]

loopytheone

LF: Enamorus, alpha fossils, alpha magnemite, alpha porygon line.

FT: Most alphas/regular mon. Lots of shinies, including the list below:

• Dartrix (female)
  • Togetic
  • Munchlax
  • Electrode
  • H. Sneasel
  • Nosepass
  • Heracross
  • Abomasnow
  • Bergmite
  • Whiscash
  • Goomy
  • Various Unown
  • Murkrow
  • Croagunk
  • Usaring
  • Yanma
  • Paras
  • Carnivine
  • Drifloon
  • Onix
  • Geodude
  • Golbat
  • Rhyhorn
  • Beautifly
  • Bibarel
  • Machop
  • Dusclops
  • Psyduck
  • Zubat
  • Mothim

Willing to trade two shinies for each alpha.

Flameheart

Lf: alpha growlithe
Ft: shiny finneon, graveler, rhyhorn, croagunk
Alpha: torterra, Ninetales, golbat, crobat, Gliscor, Vespiquen, honchkrow, scyther, empoleon, steelix, golem, rapidash, teddiursa, buneary
Cherubi, cherrim, basculin, phione, munchlax,
I have others as well just ask and I'll see if I have it or can get it.
I'm still looking I have alpha pikachu and alpha glameow ft too now.

jeremyg01

LF: Tornadus, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Enamorus,
FT: Phione, Alpha Golem, Alpha Steelix, Alpha Clefable, Alpha Starly, Alpha Eevee, Alpha Unown G, Alpha Gliscor, Alpha Ninetales, Shiny Roselia, Shiny Aipom
msg me if interested. I know i'm looking for 2 legendaries and not offering any (unless you count Phione). i just want to complete the pokedex, get arceus, and get him again in BDSP. Hopefully the 2 shinies im offering are an incentive to someone. I've attempted the tornadus fight too many times i'm admitting defeat. I'm not sure if a traded tornadus and enamorus will work to complete Request 94, but I don't care about that. Mission 27 is more important.

Jaydezra

LF: Tornadus, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Enamorus,
FT: Phione, Alpha Golem, Alpha Steelix, Alpha Clefable, Alpha Starly, Alpha Eevee, Alpha Unown G, Alpha Gliscor, Alpha Ninetales, Shiny Roselia, Shiny Aipom
msg me if interested. I know i'm looking for 2 legendaries and not offering any (unless you count Phione). i just want to complete the pokedex, get arceus, and get him again in BDSP. Hopefully the 2 shinies im offering are an incentive to someone. I've attempted the tornadus fight too many times i'm admitting defeat. I'm not sure if a traded tornadus and enamorus will work to complete Request 94, but I don't care about that. Mission 27 is more important.
I have polygon 2 if you have cherubi

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: shiny Zorua or Zoroark

FT: shiny Shinx, shiny Wurmple, shiny Remoraid, shiny Magby, shiny Drifloon, shiny Starly, shiny Chingling, shiny Geodude

also have Spiritomb and a few various alpha Unown