• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Got a Reshiram through GTS for a Regice I had gotten through Wonder Box.

Last edited:

LunaIris

Hi! My first time here. I’m trying to finish off my home Pokédex. Four left to go! I don’t care if they are clones or whatever. I just want the Pokédex complete. :)

LF: Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Marshadow

FT: Jirachi, Ho-oh, Lugia, lego dogs, most other legendaries let me know if you’re looking for something specific.

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
LF:
Rapid Strike Urshifu

FT:
#374 Beldum: Clear Body

Adamant - xx/31/31/31/31/31

#374 Beldum: Clear Body

Adamant - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

- #624 Pawniard: Defiant / Luxury Ball / Female / xx/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant – EM: Stealth Rock, Mean Look

-#624 Pawniard: Defiant / Luxury Ball / Female / 31/31/xx/31/31/31

-#624 Pawniard: Defiant / Luxury Ball / Female / 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-#624 Pawniard: Defiant / Luxury Ball / Male / 31/31/31/31/31/xx

-#123 Scyther: Technician / Male / 31/31/xx/31/31/31

Adamant – EM: Reversal, Counter, Endure, Night Slash

-#207 Gligar: Hyper Cutter / Male / 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Impish – EM: Poison Sting

Bryanrags

Closed. Completed the DeX thanks for the help!! :)

LF Melmetal, Marshadow and naganadel.

FT have quite a few extras from 20th anniversary event giveaways like Volcanion and keldeo and such. Have a few shinies I could trade. (Graveler, squirtle, weedle, and some more that I can't think of off the top of my head)

Trying to complete home DeX and just need these three to do it! Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
EDIT: I am receiving my Let's Go Meltan and have my trade offer in lock now. Thanks to everyone who intended to help me out. Super appreciate it.

Okay guys, so I am going to shoot my
shot here and ask for a Meltan that can be transferred to Let's Go games.

What I can offer are Pokemon from the main core series.

I have at my disposal, Poketransfer, PokeBank, and Pokemon Home (both mobile and on the Switch).

So what Pokemon do I have you ask... well

Diamond Version:
Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Giratina, Cresselia

Black Version:
Mewtwo, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Cresselia, Dialga (Shiny), Palkia (Shiny), Giratina (Shiny), Victini, Thundurus, Kyurem

White Version:
Regice, Latias, Latias, Cobalion, Terrakion, Thundurus (nicknamed), Zekrom (nicknamed), Kyurem, Keldeo, Genesect

Black 2:
Palkia (shiny), Giratina (Shiny)

Y:
Celebi, Manaphy, Xerneas (shiny), Yveltal (shiny)

Omega Ruby:
Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Zygarde, Hoopa

Alpha Sapphire:
Celebi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Diancie

Moon:
Mewtwo (JPN), Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini

Sun:
Zygarde (10%), Cosmog

Ultra Sun:
Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion

Ultra Moon:
Zapdos, Cosmog

If you would like any of these in any of the games in their generation or later (up to Sword/Shield)... let me know. I would gladly trade in of these for that Meltan (I already have Melmetal in Let's Go)

Last edited:

te0001lm

LF: Shiny alolan marowak from Go Fest 2020 that can be transferred to LGPE
FT: shiny alolan grimer/sandshrew, or PM to discuss.

HoopaMePlease86

Hoopa 4Life
LF: Meleotta Piroutte Form, Hoopa, Volcanion and Diancie
FT: Arceus (alpha ruins event), Shiny Shaymin, Shiny Girantia, Celebi, Jirachi, Shiny Necrozma (Japan Event), Shiny Melmetal, Kubfu, Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Kyurem, Deoxys

Pokémon Home Friend Code:
CRZ-JNY-MUG-ENF

Last edited:

HoopaMePlease86

Hoopa 4Life
Closed. Completed the DeX thanks for the help!! :)

LF Melmetal, Marshadow and naganadel.

FT have quite a few extras from 20th anniversary event giveaways like Volcanion and keldeo and such. Have a few shinies I could trade. (Graveler, squirtle, weedle, and some more that I can't think of off the top of my head)

Trying to complete home DeX and just need these three to do it! Thanks in advance

Hey!!!, I have MelMetal Shiny and Non Shiny for trade for the Volcanion. It's one of the few I'm missing :). Also have Mashadow (MTTensei Lv 64 and 100) for Keldeo or Shiny Tapus .

HoopaMePlease86

Hoopa 4Life
Update

LF: Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion, Shiny Event Tapus, Pirouette Form Meloetta

FT: Shiny Giratina, Shiny Kyurem, MT Tensei Marshadow, Celebi, Jirachi (Gamestop event), Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Lunala (japan event), Manaphy (Platinum Egg Event), Shiny Shaymin (Platinum Oak's Letter). Have other just inquire.

Primehunter8

Update

LF: Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion, Shiny Event Tapus, Pirouette Form Meloetta

FT: Shiny Giratina, Shiny Kyurem, MT Tensei Marshadow, Celebi, Jirachi (Gamestop event), Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Lunala (japan event), Manaphy (Platinum Egg Event), Shiny Shaymin (Platinum Oak's Letter). Have other just inquire.

Hi! I have an extra Diancie. I’m interested in the shiny shaymin

ShinyRareHunter

This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades using Pokemon HOME. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

You can use the other Quick Trading Thread for Sword/Shield.

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

LF: Shiny Froakie, Frogadier or Greninja,
FT: Shiny Zekrom or Non shiny terrakion
Please help a guy out! Thank you
All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules apply.
This thread's primary purpose is for quick trades using Pokemon HOME. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

You can use the other Quick Trading Thread for Sword/Shield.

Anyway, you can just follow this format:

LF: <what you're looking for>
FT: <what you have for trade>
<your message>

All forum and Gen 8 WiFi subforum rules apply.