• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

jackdonovan02

LF:
Accelgor , Appleton , Corsola , Indeedee
Goomy , Zamazenta , Sableye , Eiscue , Slurpuff , Aromatisse , Drampa , Regiedrako

RF:
Escavalier , Sirfetched , Darmanitan (galar),
SlowKing , Bouffalant (shiny), Regigas (shiny), Landorous (shiny) , Regieleki , Flapple , Hydreigon , Wishiwashi , Dragalage

I strictly need these pokémon to complete my pokédex. I’m willing to give some very rare shinies for the cause. Someone private message me Asap so i can finish it before Brilliant Diamond

javik

LF: Deoxys Speed form

FT: Shiny Sylveon, Shiny g-max Milcery, Volcanion, WIN2013 Keldeo, lots of legendaries, Just ask of you need something

Trading in HOME

Last edited:

Rapter

LF: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Turtwing, Chimchar, Chespin in Moon Balls.

FT: The Alola Starters in Moon Balls with their HA.

Manweiler

LF:
cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Solgaleo, Kartana, Celesteela, Marshadow, Magearna, Stakataka, Zeraora, Meltan, melmetal, Naganade, Necrozma, Blacephalon

FT: (Most are from the anniversary events or whatever they were)

Shiny xerneus and yveltal, Diancie, Hoopa, Meloetta, volcanion, Mew, Celebi, Keldeo, Arceus, Manaphy, Wishmkr jirachi, MATTLE Ho-oh
Only the xerneus and yveltal are shiny, I worded that weird

Obviously I skipped sun and moon, it might be easier than this just to play it, but I’m trying to fill my pokedex and those are the only legendaries left.
You're not still looking for any of these are you? I need a diancie