• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Lori377

LF:
- Alolan Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
- Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails
- Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio
- Alolan Meowth/Persian
- Kanto Ponyta/Rapidash
- Darumaka/Darmantian

FT:
- Any Gen 1, 7, or 8 starter
- Any pokemon that can be bred from Gen 8
- HA GMax forms of pokemon like Lapras, Grimmsnarl, Toxcicitry, Coalossal, and more! PM/DM for more info if interested!
- Any Sword items including Tart apple, Bob's food tins, etc.
- Lots of foreign misc pokemon for trade and HA pokemon for trade

te0001lm

Thanks, I haven't used the GTS that way before so I can try that too. I'm aware of Mythicals being unable to be traded through GTS, but I had assumed it would be possible with room and friend trades.

You should be able to trade mythicals once room and friend trades are fixed.

Kuraitamashii

LF: palosand, crabomidable, cosmog, cosmoem, meltan, melmetal, zamazenta

FT: shiny poipole events, phiones, rayquaza, ultra beasts and other shiny pokemon. Pm me if interested in trading

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Trying to figure out the formula for obtaining a Zamazenta in GTS. I want to make sure I'm making a fair trade; I've put a shiny Charizard and a Power Construct Zygarde out there but no one's biting. Are these reasonable options?

I also have an extra Solgaleo (for those concerned about using it right away in SwSh) but it doesn't have the right nature. If absolutely necessary I can trade my Moon Ball Xerneas but I'd rather hold onto it since it looks like it will be patched in with the Crown Tundra expansion.

If anybody's interested, my IGN is Frodo Bagons and I'm willing to negotiate :)

Nefariouse

Marshadow
LF:

Poipole / Naganadel
Stakataka
Blacephalon
Zeraora
Meltan
Melmetal
Zacian

I skipped the Ultras...

FT:

Pretty much any other Pokemon (Not: Zamazenta, Eternatus)
Any mythical (Not: Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow)
Shiny WIN 2011 Dogs
Shiny SUM2013 Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

If you're interested, I can trade a Meltan for Giratina

awsgamer1

LF: Melmetal

FT: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Keldeo.

I dont think it's possible to trade these on Home but they are possible to trade through sword or shield.

dmdmdm

Trying to figure out the formula for obtaining a Zamazenta in GTS. I want to make sure I'm making a fair trade; I've put a shiny Charizard and a Power Construct Zygarde out there but no one's biting. Are these reasonable options?

I also have an extra Solgaleo (for those concerned about using it right away in SwSh) but it doesn't have the right nature. If absolutely necessary I can trade my Moon Ball Xerneas but I'd rather hold onto it since it looks like it will be patched in with the Crown Tundra expansion.

If anybody's interested, my IGN is Frodo Bagons and I'm willing to negotiate :)
I asked for a Zamazenta in exchange for a Reshiram. It took a few days, but someone wanted to trade eventually.

Shinyhunter11

LF: Zamazenta, Prinplup, Purugly, Kricketune, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Gliscor, Giratina, Dialga
FT: Modern Vivillon, Legends, Mythicals, Piplup, and more

Turis

LF: Marshadow and zeraora (these are the last pokemon I need to complete pokedex)
FT: tell me what you need I might have (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Keldeo, Victini, Meltan, ...)

te0001lm

FT: Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, Cosmog and its evos, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal.

LF: Shiny omanyte and shiny alolan pokes (especially keen if they were caught in Go/LGPE)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

RDEagle327

FT: Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, Cosmog and its evos, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal.

LF: Shiny omanyte and shiny alolan pokes (especially keen if they were caught in Go/LGPE)

PM if interested.

Would a Melmetal touch trade be ok? I'll give you a shiny Formantis for the trouble

Zakariah_Mann

A Rocket Jumping Trainer
LF: Marshadow and Volcanion
FT: Older Mythicals, Some Shiny Ultra Beasts, Shiny Mewtwo, some Shiny Wormhole Pokes
Please PM if interested

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Melmetal between levels 1-20 (must be compatible with Let’s Go)

FT: Zekrom, Tepig, Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Ludicolo, Shiny Gigantamax Gengar, Virizion, Rayquaza, Shiny Quagsire, Moltres, Landorus (both forms), Thundurus (both forms), Tornadus (Therian), Yveltal, Raikou, Latios, Guzzlord, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Lake Trio, Kartana, Necrozma, HA Litten, HA Popplio, Own Tempo Rockruff

PM me if interested

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Trying to complete the National Dex

LF: Marshadow, Zeraora and Melmetal

FT: 2011 event shiny beasts (Entei, Raikou & Suicune), 2010 event Draco-meteor Jirachi, Pokemon ranger's Manaphy, 2009 event Arceus with Dialga's Palkia's and Giratina's signature moves, 2011 event Victini with Reshiram's and Zekrom's signature moves, Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos, Mewtwo, regular Entei/Raikou/Suicune, Lugia/Ho-Oh, Regice/Regirock/Registeel, Latios/Latias, Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, Deoxys, regular Jirachi, Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf, Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Arceus, Victini, Terrakion/Virizion/Cobalion, Landorus, Reshiram, 50% Zygarde, Tapu Koko/Lele, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Xurkitree, Kartana, Pheromosa, Stakataka, Magearna.

Pokemon Home Friend Code: XEKDTHNGXWAQ
PM me if interested

Last edited: