• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Pokemon HOME Edition]

Dared3v0

Just have fun
LF:
cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Solgaleo, Kartana, Celesteela, Marshadow, Magearna, Stakataka, Zeraora, Meltan, melmetal, Naganade, Necrozma, Blacephalon

FT: (Most are from the anniversary events or whatever they were)

Shiny xerneus and yveltal, Diancie, Hoopa, Meloetta, volcanion, Mew, Celebi, Keldeo, Arceus, Manaphy, Wishmkr jirachi, MATTLE Ho-oh
Only the xerneus and yveltal are shiny, I worded that weird

Obviously I skipped sun and moon, it might be easier than this just to play it, but I’m trying to fill my pokedex and those are the only legendaries left.
Ill trade you a lunala and stakatala for the xernias and celebi

Dared3v0

Just have fun
LF:
cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Solgaleo, Kartana, Celesteela, Marshadow, Magearna, Stakataka, Zeraora, Meltan, melmetal, Naganade, Necrozma, Blacephalon

FT: (Most are from the anniversary events or whatever they were)

Shiny xerneus and yveltal, Diancie, Hoopa, Meloetta, volcanion, Mew, Celebi, Keldeo, Arceus, Manaphy, Wishmkr jirachi, MATTLE Ho-oh
Only the xerneus and yveltal are shiny, I worded that weird

Obviously I skipped sun and moon, it might be easier than this just to play it, but I’m trying to fill my pokedex and those are the only legendaries left.
I can also trade you naganandel

ebevan91

LF: Shiny Solgaleo & Lunala event

FT: Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal event

Jolty94

Ace Trainer
Not purchasing Home Premium for a few weeks and am desperately looking for any Meltan and also a preferably decent HA Litten & Rowlet with at least 4 minimum IVs. I don't need Popplio at the minute because I do have a shiny Primarina in USUM that I will move over soon.

Have most Gmax Pokémon and also some egg rejects with max IVs and some good eggs moves if you're interested.

Xionea

Half a centaur
LF: Mew, Zeraora, any non-Original Cap Pikachu

FT: Speed Boost Torchic, Magearna, Meltan, or if there's something else you need I can certainly see if I have it

sudduth

LF: Mew, Zeraora, any non-Original Cap Pikachu

FT: Speed Boost Torchic, Magearna, Meltan, or if there's something else you need I can certainly see if I have it

I have a mew I can trade for a meltan.
Also need magearna marshadow solgaleo, cosmog, cosmoem if you have anything else you’re looking for I might have.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
LF: Hoopa, Volcanion
FT: Manaphy, Shaymin (also have legends like Kyogre, Thundurus, Zygarde, Raikou, the sprites, latios, palkia, ground, rayquaza, the swords of justice trio, reshiram, necrozma, and heatran, but mythical is probably more even of a trade here).

Last edited:

Phony

FT: shiny comp Diggersby, shiny comp Mimikyu and shiny comp Kommo-O

LF: comp Melmetal, shiny comp Dragapult, PM if interested!!

LoJake

LF: Manaphy

FT: Darkrai, Arceus, Hoopa, Volcanion, Shannon, Victini, Meloetta, Keldeo, Genesect, Zeraora

PM if interested!

Last edited:

Juha

LF: Solgaleo, Kartana, Marshadow, Poipole (or Naganadel), Zeorora, Zacian, Volcanion and Diancie
FT: Shiny Manaphy, Meltan (got a few), Pheromosa, Reshiram, Kyurem, Victini, Mesprit, Jirachi, Groudon, Regi’s, HoOh, Mewtwo, most Dex pokemon

Home FC: LCHQFRARTBJN

edit: Updated my list

Last edited:

Spatule

LF: Manaphy, Victini, Genesect, Volcanion, Marshadow, Blacephalon, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal

FT
3x Articuno, 2x Zapdos, Moltres, 2x Mewtwo, 4x Regirock, Regice, 4x Registeel, Latias, Rayquaza, Deoxis, Uxie, Mesprit, 2x Dialga (1 shiny), Heatran, Phione, Darkrai, 2x Arceus, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Kyurem, 2x Keldeo, Meloetta, Zygarde, Hoopa, Solgaleo, 2x Pheromosa, Xurkitree

Edit: Updated list anfd formated

Last edited:

CraigPitt

Lf Zamazenta & Melmetal
Ft: Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Keldeo, Genesect, Zygarde, Hoopa, Volcanion, Solgaleo, Kartana, Magearna

CraigPitt

Can it not be transfered to S/S? Someone traded me a Meltan that way earlier